Iceing platform with real ice blocks??

railroy19

I'm looking for the ice platform that we had that actualy loaded ice blocks into the reefers. And also the reefers that had the operating ice hatches that worked.
I know I had this asset before in my other computer but I can't seem to find it on the dls any more.
I hope someone still is using this asset and can come up with the kuid's.
It was really a great little industry to use in the yards.

Hope you guys can locate it in one of your routes somewhere.
Thanks to All.
Bob

Not sure what version you have, but if you try an asset search in TS2010 for the KUID above as a KUID search, you won't find anything because the version on the DLS is a KUID2 version. You also might want the unloading track.

Reefer Ice Platform <kuid2:67794:10005:1>
Reefer Cleanout Platform <kuid2:67794:10006:1>

The same author (fitz505) also makes reefers that are already setup for his ice tracks but will also work with other industry loads. (Though I'm sure there are other reefers that could be configured to work with his tracks too.)

Not sure what version you have, but if you try an asset search in TS2010 for the KUID above as a KUID search, you won't find anything because the version on the DLS is a KUID2 version. You also might want the unloading track.

Reefer Ice Platform <kuid2:67794:10005:1>
Reefer Cleanout Platform <kuid2:67794:10006:1>

The same author (fitz505) also makes reefers that are already setup for his ice tracks but will also work with other industry loads. (Though I'm sure there are other reefers that could be configured to work with his tracks too.)

The DLS only reads that part of he kuid no it ignores the first and last but displays them when the asset is shown.

The DLS only reads that part of he kuid no it ignores the first and last but displays them when the asset is shown.

The website works that way, the TS2010 CMP (not sure about others) searches for the whole string. (aka <kuid:67794:10005> ) That also means the TS2010 CMP will miss dependencies if the the item used was a KUID version not on the DLS but there is a KUID2 version on the DLS. (Already reported as a bug to Auran.) The website is also able to find items that used to be on the DLS (pre-SP3 stuff) that's not available now. In CMP those show up as unknown. Had that experience with Tafweb items on some of AngelaH's routes.

Last edited:
Thanks guys
I'll give this a try and see what happens.
And I will let you know if this is it.
If I find it I'm going to burn it on a disk.:hehe:

Back later.
Bob

OK this works for me. Thank you guys very much. I'm going to make up a module for iceing reefers and save the map so I won't lose the assets again.
The forum comes through again!!
Bob

Last edited:
Just downloaded and installed these two items and the reefer load/unload platform as well. Thanks a million gentlemen. I love this forum.

tomurban

Back