Need help finding industry

railsong

I have an industry lumber mill that produces wood chips. I can pick them up with my consist but I can't find any industry that will unload them. Does anyone know where I can find such an industry so I can unload my consist. What a deal, I can't find anywhere to unload.....
Mel:eek:

There is at least one built into Trainz since TRS2004. Once I get it's name I will update this post, unless some one beats me to it.

Hyde Pulp Mill

Last edited:
Woodchips wanted

The Hyde Pulp Mill is one industry which uses woodchips to produce General Goods. Also the seaport is a great dump.

Hint :wave:; to find industries and cars that use a commodity, find that commodity in the Content Manager (CMP) right click on it and then on dependent assets in the drop down menu. This will list all assets and cars which use it.

After you succeed with that, search for industries using General goods.

:D Thanks so much for the information. I will give the Hyde Pulp Mill a try. All of you are sure a wonderful help for a beginner like me..Thanks again...

Or you can used the Multiple New Industry and set up a full paper mill. If you have downloaded any of LARS commodities, they include koalin (which you would deliver to the mill in either tankers or specialized box cars) plus paper rolls as outgoing. (These commodities are at Trainzproroutes.com.)

There is also a small route on DLS called WC Gordon Paper Mill that you can download and merge into your present route. It too is a full-fledged mill, requiring fuel to run, plus woodchips and kaolin, with paper rolls outgoing.

Back