Attention everyone

dnutter

Please this are IMPORTANT!

Just about my personal and tell to everyone about my blog.

So, I am deaf person (no kidding and lied) for at all. Please just be careful if sometimes I spells bit make more give you hard understands what I say because I always using sign languages as enough of 100% then I am good using of english of course but sometime I am as not good enough of speak or use write english like to hearing peoples else. That's why I want to tell everything about warning at all.

Of course not I won't be strange to everyone because some peoples are newer of years. :wave:

Thank you for read my post!

- David:)

Last edited:
You are always welcome David...!

:cool: I might add that David uses American Sign Language, so his words chosen correspond to ASL-hand sign language.

David Nutter is a well traveled & active Railfan, photo contributor, as well as a dedicated member of the Auran Trainz Forum Community.

:cool: I might add that David uses American Sign Language, so his words chosen correspond to ASL-hand sign language.

David Nutter is a well traveled & active Railfan, photo contributor, as well as a dedicated member of the Auran Trainz Forum Community.

Exactly, you are correct!

Honestly with you that ASL are so easy for sure.

Yeah that's my blog. And, as always mostly time I alot go to railfan everytime.

Thank you Backyard for feedback about my blog :wave:

Still may if you want to some learn as easy of ASL so I can send you PM and ASL videos. :)

- David

David has been on the forum for sometime now and his "problem" is not a problem when you understand his situation.

His work on his layout is very impressive.

All the best,

Craig
:):):)

I can pretty much well understand dnutter's situation as I had a medical problem when I was very young when a tube was stuck in my ear and lets just say I was quiet for the first years of my life.

I'm not kidding or trying to be funny.

Last edited:
Craig,

Yes, that's right because my situation bit are different because my personal bit is different then hearing peoples because I am deaf because if I chat with hearing peoples make of depends if they still understood when as I talks about things. But it's okay to me. :wave:

Deeelare,

Thank you! Because due my computer was shut down and destroy on trainz 2006 no reason because my video graphic was too weaked. And, yes I am return for this years. :cool:

mbv67,

Oh wow that's great when I heard your story so pretty not funny when you raised when you got tube stuck in your ears. But, you are fine. :)

- David

I'm sorry you're still having this problem here David though I suspect this is a problem you have had to deal with most of your life. You've been on these forums for a very long time now and I certainly have never had trouble understanding you. You've also made some brilliant creations for Trainz. I suspect some of the newer younger members may be causing you problems but they'll get to know you and realise you have a lot to offer the community.
Nice to see a post from you BTW. ;)

Cheers

Nix

Only "problem" is from the simple minded who can only talk one language anyway - - - TRASH!

YOU GO DAVID - - - For all who can communicate in more than one language, be it Deutch, Nederlander, Okie or sign, I salute you!:Y:

Back