trackmobile

If by that you mean something like a "speeder" powered by a small gasoline engine, then there are quite a few. Just search for speeder on the DLS.

does anyone know if there has been a trackmobile made for trainz? just curious

I think of a 'trackmobile' as a small unit with rail wheels (and usually, though not always, rubber tires) large enough to handle three or four cars in in plant switching; I don't remember seeing one.

ns

yeah, mj thats it. i would of put a picture in but really didn't know how. its basically what you describe. the ones i've seen have four huge rubber tires and then sit on the rail and the tires use hydrolics to raise up. its neat and would be great to have. anyway, thank you for the replies! i don't think there is one as well, just holding onto the hope that there is!

Brian

They are interesting looking. It just occurred to me that perhaps that I've not looked for one at American Connections; there may be one over there, as that's the type of unusual item that he seems to like to model. Otherwise, if you're looking to fill the function that device does today, the built in 44-tonner would be a good bet, though it's hard to find one with those big rubber tires.

ns

If by that you mean something like a "speeder" powered by a small gasoline engine, then there are quite a few. Just search for speeder on the DLS.

I think he means this:

home-trackmobile.jpg

:)

cam

Last edited:
Back