GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Updating some swing-motion trucks.....

truck2_render.png

Glad to see some early UK content on here after a while, Gitsham. :)

Hello,

Well, that warms my English heart, but that is not British Content; rather more you could say Queensland Railways in Australia but I have some British content on the cutting board after I finish my long standing Q.R projects. Here is further to my C17 project, still a work in progress with a few adjustments but it looks the part. I could mould this into a C16 drive set at some stage.
QR%20C17%20Drive%20Bogie_zpsu5o3afw2.jpg

Regards,

Michael Gitsham

@Petrama25

Dang, those look nice.:D Judging by the front windows these are M3s and M4s.
Just one thing, The LIRR only have the yellow on thee front of the cars. The side sripes are a light grey.

Finally made a start on converting the M class to air brakes. Not sure what else needs adding for the M class later in it's life, will have another look through photos/etc to see what I can find...

new-vr-steamer-78.jpg

Regards
Zec

The M Class later in life had a CD Player Zec with a 5 Deck Stacker also. Just kidding :hehe: nice work as long as it comes in black i'll get one for sure.
Cheers Mick.

Petrama25. Those Cosmopolitans are looking awesome :udrool:. They will definitely run great on your Hudson line and my Major Tri State Area Project. Some of the LIRR M3's have blue stripes or the stripe is the same color as the body of the M3.

@Zec: That loco looks AMAZING! Can't wait for that steam engine to be complete!
Anyway, been doing some work on my favorite Thomas and Friends engine, HENRY THE GREEN ENGINE!
Henrycgipreviewatzf_zpsobmlnl3j.jpg

Took a while to get this model mapped correctly, hence the lining on the model.

The M Class later in life had a CD Player Zec with a 5 Deck Stacker also. Just kidding :hehe: nice work as long as it comes in black i'll get one for sure.
Cheers Mick.

Only green in this one, sorry :( My next loco (the 2-8-0) will eventually get a black version though :)

Regards

Back