GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Pretty happy with the progress so far. Still needs a ton of work but I'm happy with it so far.

Update:
I've been working all night on this project, 3d modeling really is fun. I might have taken up a few hours, but I'm very pleased with how this is turning out.

Regards,
Keith

Last edited:
normally no, but if your a student you can get an education license for Maya for free. For texturing I use a lot of different software. Mainly the Adobe Creative Cloud suit; but you have to use a 3d modeling software to put your textures on your model.

peter

Here is more work on my NP A-2 4-8-4.
25Ogbf.jpg

rLbG6M.jpg

Here is more work on my NP A-2 4-8-4.
25Ogbf.jpg

rLbG6M.jpg
Are you planning to set your creations up on the DLS once they are finished? And could you install it with the number-it-random library so it could function properly in TS2009 SP1? I keep having major trouble with lilb's libraries, no offense...

kemplen, that is really cool. So 3D printing is where you make a model on a computer, and it prints it out?

Yeah,

88_DS_01.jpg

Did this a while back, made a kit,

kit01.jpg

but unlike plasticard scratch building

88_es_03.jpg

you can add details

new2-1.jpg

and make pre cast curved panels.

Are you planning to set your creations up on the DLS once they are finished? And could you install it with the number-it-random library so it could function properly in TS2009 SP1? I keep having major trouble with lilb's libraries, no offense...[/QUOTE]

No this will not be on the DLS, This is going on My Website that I'm designing. Along with the NP W-3 2-8-2 Mikado.

Back