Video Card

UP8328

Trainz Content Creator
When i am in driver or surveyor the whole thing is distorted and it copy everything when i move my video card is only five months old and i have been installing the newest drivers every month or so.

Here are my video card series

Radeon X1300/X1550 Series & Radeon X1300/X1550 Series Secondary

When i am in driver or surveyor the whole thing is distorted and it copy everything when i move my video card is only five months old and i have been installing the newest drivers every month or so.

Here are my video card series

Radeon X1300/X1550 Series & Radeon X1300/X1550 Series Secondary

Have you tried Direct X versus Open/GL. Ati cards like D-X better than Open/GL.

You might want to try the older drivers. The older Catalyst drivers seem to be better from what I've read.

John

Where could i find the older drivers for ati on their website i'm looking now and i can't find anything all i see is the newer diver

Where could i find the older drivers for ati on their website i'm looking now and i can't find anything all i see is the newer diver

Check on Guru-3d, etc. They usually have links to different driver versions including beta ones.

John

Have you tried Direct X versus Open/GL. Ati cards like D-X better than Open/GL.

You might want to try the older drivers. The older Catalyst drivers seem to be better from what I've read.

John

The first one is true, indefinitely. My Adobe software uses OpenGL (especially Soundbooth) and my Radeon HD 4870 X2 darkens the screen when running them.

Only Soundbooth though and it just started happening after installing the latest drivers... :eek: :confused:

The second one is based on preference. I just installed the latest drivers, only problem I am having is Soundbooth darkens the screen. That is a OpenGL problem. If you know how to tweak your settings you will be fine. :)

Cheers,
Adam

Back