Rules and Tender

lordspen

There is probably a simple answer to this but every time I use "runaround" with a loco with a tender the loco splits into two. How can I get the loco and tender to runaround?

Yes. There is a simple answer. Use smileymans uncouplez rule. kuid 66277:80005
You will be able to select where you want the UC to be.
baz

Which tender is it?
Does it have the tag "tender 1" in the config file to tell Trainz that it is a tender?

Mike.

Yes. There is a simple answer. Use smileymans uncouplez rule. kuid 66277:80005
You will be able to select where you want the UC to be.
baz

Yes, but you still need the "Runaraound" command, which would then still uncouple between the tender and the engine. leaving the tender behind separated from the consist wouldn't it?

Yes, but you still need the "Runaraound" command, which would then still uncouple between the tender and the engine. leaving the tender behind separated from the consist wouldn't it?

That's right. I have tried the uncouple which works but then have a problem with Runaraound which requires a succession of trackmarks to guide the loco around the consist, but it then refuses to couple. Maybe I should use a loco with no tender!

Do you uncouple then use the runaround command? Runaround should only be used when the engine is still attached to the consist as it reads the last wagon in the consist so it can then uncouple runaround and couple to the wagon it stored at the start.

Try uncouple #1 then couple to the last car of the consist. that the only way I've been able to do it.
Danny5

Sorry lordspen .Should have been a little more helpful. I use marzipan couple at trackmark to guide the loco to next step. I also put wait 5 secs in between these commands .Seems to work OK marzipan kuid2 57145 81100 1
baz

Back