Baldwin AS-16 a modeling request

jadebullet

might be back?
I was wondering if anyone who has skill making locomotives and time on their hands would be willing to create a certain locomotive for me.

The locomotive that I am looking for is a Baldwin AS-16 in Reading paint. The reason that I am looking for them is because I need a couple of them for the Reading Shamokin division that I am going to be starting on over the summer.
Information on Readings AS-16s can be found here,
http://www.readingmodeler.com/modules.php?name=Encyclopedia&op=content&tid=19
as16579.jpg

as16541.jpg

This will be greatly appreciated, and I thank anyone who is willing to create this for me.
Thanks in advance,
jadebullet

I believe it's on Zak's (ECT) to-do list. Might want to check out his current Baldwin too.

I saw the current one that he is working on, and it looks good, but isn't the type that the Reading had. I think that I might have gotten one, but I am not sure. We will see once I get my new computer.

It's on my to-make-list to. Baldwin AS-16 came as ether B-B or C-C and probably with a lot of body variations.

Oddly enough, the reading referred to them as RS2's and RS2b's(if they had a steam generator) or something like that. They were also one of the biggest purchasers of the AS-16 as Baldwin had a very good reputation from the steamers that the Reading purchased from them.

Back