Content manager

seat1ger

Cock o' the North
Hi all
Can anyone help me I seem to have a problem with content manager =
1. It loads Ok, but when I click on a tab the CM window goes blank and I get a pop up saying it has stopped working and windows will shut it down.
2. I have run extended data base repair but it does not seem to make any difference. CM still reacts as above
3. I have been into surveyor and my latest layout has dissappeared, but it is still in my saved routes and working.

Last edited:
Hi all
Can anyone help me I seem to have a problem with content manager =
1. It loads Ok, but when I click on a tab the CM window goes blank and I get a pop up saying it has stopped working and windows will shut it down.
2. I have run extended data base repair but it does not seem to make any difference. CM still reacts as above

Hello

Switch to text mode in CM2 settings and save and downlaod from the CM2 window interface, this issue has been fixed in the next patch and the next patch for TS2009 SP1 is due out very soon.:wave:

Regards

Ahsan:)

Thanks Ahsan, I found that the thumbnail box was ticked in the settings menu, once unticked its now working . but I have lost my last layout so I have to start again.
Back to the drawing board!!!!
Tim

Download Station

select my choice right click on it select download it then places it in the DLH. I also tried to drag it in the DLH and select start still nothing. I can see my selection in the Download Helper Action Panel but still nothing goes. There is a little active icon that acts like it is showing it is downloading but not. Everything is idle. You can walk away and come back in a hour and it is still trying to download but nothing is happening. Since I put on 2009 I can't download in 2006 either.

TODAY 1/11/09 INSTALLED TRAINZ CLASSICS with the hope that the download station would work I had a 105 days left on my FCT and now have 95 days. Still the download station is not working. I have deleted and reinstalled, checked the passwords and usernames also let the download run all night and still no content. If you contact Auran support help desk it takes a day and then they get all bent out of shape on you when they think you are not doing what they suggested. I have a lot invested in the program I own 2004, 2006, 2009, Trains Classic, plus several download tickets and Rail Driver. Please can someone help with this.

Sawman

Back