2009 Route & WIP Download

Routes created with SP1 do not work with the latest build. Auran are currently looking at their program's bug.

The route is not compatible with native mode, as stated in the first post. If you load the route in native mode, objects will be missing, any locos in the session that are directed to those locations will obviously not find them.

The same goes if you load the route in native mode, the non-native objects will not load, then when you save the route they will be missing when you reload in compatible mode.

The routes finished now, I'm just waiting to see what Auran will do about their faulty program, hopefully they can fix it. Then I will upload the route to the DLS. I'm also waiting to see what will happen regarding the AJS invisible stations.

Clag--Sparks-123.jpg

Clag--Sparks-114.jpg

Clag--Sparks-115.jpg

Clag--Sparks-113.jpg

Clag--Sparks-116.jpg

Clag--Sparks-118.jpg

Clag--Sparks-120.jpg

Clag--Sparks-102.jpg

Clag--Sparks-112.jpg

@Communist - This looks very good, just a quick question though :eek:

What track are you using? Especially the one in pictures 1 & 5?

Napalm

Many thanks for this glorious creation which I d/l yesterday into '09-SP1.
The session appears to be running fine but the "red icon" is showing with errors listed. Hasn't made any difference so far.

Have problems with:
1. Error: Failed to commit changes to asset <kuid2:33404:506850155:2> due to file access error and

2. following not showing on DLS: http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn51/esseldee/ScreenS

All items are available from the DLS, the first post directly, or are built-in to TC3. Try performing an extended database repair. Sometimes CM2.0 fails to collect information on all files available from the DLS.

The multi-mine can also be obtained from the VMD website, if the DLS is having problems with that item. http://www.virtual-motive-division.com/VMD_Multi_Mine.cdp

I also noticed you are missing two of the tracks I reskinned. These are both available to download from the first page (if that is not the case please let me know). Please read the first post all the way through, if you still can't find any of the items, after checking the DLS or TC3, then let me know which ones and I'll investigate them.

Last edited:
Commie,

Build 38841.

Loads Ok & seems to run OK except for lots of changes in the type of track being used?? And more importantly most of the junction levers are missing.
I would assume also that signals would be missing too.
This problem also rears it's ugly head with the Montana route from TPR.

Having never seen your route in a previous build I do not know how it is supposed to look.

I also am missing 6 dependencies and not knowing what they are - don't know if they are instrumental in what I am observing.

The missing are:-
67906:24301
67906:28229
67906:28230
67906:28231

86406:100166
86406:1137

Could you please give a description for the above.
At least then I know that they are / are not important.

Thanks,
Laurie

Using Media Fire site to download missing KUIDs

Someone posted missing KUIDs in a previous post as being available at the Media Fire site...maybe I'm just stupid, but no matter what I do, the .cdp link only returns me to the same page! The listed .cdp files will not foward or download to my PC!

And yes...I am a registered user and logged in.

Any assistance greatly appreciated!

Blackhawk

clag and sparks

Hi communist, I echo lwhelan remarks about your layout running in 2009,...the session 86406:1024 runs only partly in compatability mode, all locos make it to wilston spire coal mine but there they all come to a standstill with red lights against them in one big lock up !, tried the session in native mode, along the bottom session information the normal pictorial logo where it states "navigate to wilston spire mine" is replaced by a red cross inside a circle ( this applies to all drivers ) when any of the locos get to this point , usually just after wilston spire tunnel park, the session stops, maybe you could have a look at this session running in 2009,... very good route indeed,...regards

Downloading dependancies now for the route and apart from the snowsignal stuff ( which i will delete from route) I'm missing 2 from Communist
86406:100166 & 86406:1137. Ive checked the Download Station using website cos CM2 is hit and miss at best but I'm still unable to locate them.

Just finished downloading the content for this impresive route, I seem to have some track thats a dotted line that Ive never seen before, its the track thats in the quarry and mine. can someone tell me what it is as clicking on it in surveyor doesn't work
Cheers

Just finished downloading the content for this impresive route, I seem to have some track thats a dotted line that Ive never seen before, its the track thats in the quarry and mine. can someone tell me what it is as clicking on it in surveyor doesn't work
Cheers
Ive found what the dotted line is. Its a SP2 thing. instead of laying down Auran Track for missing dependancies it now puts down a dotted line.

Back