2009 Route & WIP Download

89.jpg

94.jpg

99.jpg

I didn't realise you were making this an electrified route Commie, it looked good without the catenery, but you've made it even better now......:)

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Hi Communist

Layout looks great, will download when copy of 2009 arrives. What is the EMU you used in your screenshots? Is it on the DLS or is it Payware?

regards
Ian

It's a Payware EMU set from www.railwaves.com It is not fully compatible with TC or 2009, however, if you use the custom control hud you can still drive it, or let AI control it, then it works fine.

BTW,

I have just updated the download link for a new version of the route in the 1st post of this thread!

Now has a name Clag & Sparks. The route is now around 50 baseboards. 98% of content is on the DLS, or included built-in to TC3 (signals). So TC3 will now also be required to fully enjoy the route.

Featuring over 30 stations and 40 industries so far.

Hoping to have an updated version posted here by this weekend.

Clag--Sparks-11.jpg

Last edited:
I thought this was being built in TS2009 Leon, so, how come you're using TC3's signals, have I missed a post somewhere.....:eek:

Fab screenshots BTW, and I love the route name clag & sparks....:hehe:

Cheerz. ex. :wave:

The signals in TC3 are so good, I just had to use them. Also, once the BR blue modern image version of the route is done, I will be converting it to Steam era and then releasing that. Without any native 2009 trees, I decided to make the route suitable for non-native compatibility mode now. I waited a while for some to come out, but wanted to finish the route while I have spare time. Later as and when native mode content is out, I will replace items and I will upload updates to the DLS.

I just had an actual count, and my first guess was way off. In total it's 250 base boards. The current section map below shows around 180 of those.

Mapsection1.jpg

Thanks for the information Leon, that's fabulous news for us TC3 users, thank you for thinking of changing it.......

Good Luck with your little project, with those screenshots, it'll be a huge winner I'm sure.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Fantastic looking route Leon, i will be downloading this little baby when i've sorted everything out on TS2009, having some issues with it at the minute.

yea 09 it gets me a little annoyed sometimes, but the flip side to that is I just drove half way over the route using the TC3 signals and it was a real pleasure.

Will be adding Mike10's house splines from TC3 today.

Sorry to bug you again Leon.....:hehe:
BUT, I thought you created this in TS2009 originally to take advantage of the new 5m grid baseboards, does this not have an effect in running it on another version then, or, does TC3 have the same size grid baseboards also ???

Thankz. ex-railwayman.

Last edited:
Back