North American Locomotive Repair Shop

sfrr

Bankruptcy Blue
Is there one out there? I would like one for my route, but I can't seem to find one (after skimming the DLS a few times) All I need is a diesel locomotive repair shop. (I'm running 06)

Best regards,
Mike

Try These

Howdy sfrr,
I hope one of these helps,VMD have a loco repair building on there site in the download section under scenery i think it is and the list i have here is for 04/06 so i hope one of them suits your project but just type these in and see what you think.
AC electric depot
Atelier locomotives
brick engine house
car repair shop
claremont engine house
cpr coach repair shop
diesel locomotive depot
diesel engine house 2trk
5 stall modern diesel shed
2 stall modern diesel shed
1 stall modern diesel shed
loco maintenance shed
lco shed
loco shed 2 track
loco shed 3 track
I hope one of these helps just not sure wether i got them in 04 or 06.
Cheers Mick.

FMA has one that is fairly universal, and on the DLS. I use it in my US routes; often with another more "modern" one as well; sorta the old shops and the new ones ;)

peter

Howdy sfrr,
I hope one of these helps,VMD have a loco repair building on there site in the download section under scenery i think it is and the list i have here is for 04/06 so i hope one of them suits your project but just type these in and see what you think.
AC electric depot
Atelier locomotives
brick engine house
car repair shop
claremont engine house
cpr coach repair shop
diesel locomotive depot
diesel engine house 2trk
5 stall modern diesel shed
2 stall modern diesel shed
1 stall modern diesel shed
loco maintenance shed
lco shed
loco shed 2 track
loco shed 3 track

I hope one of these helps just not sure wether i got them in 04 or 06.
Cheers Mick.

I have the VMD engine stall, but its a single stall, and I'm looking for a 5-6 stall shop for repairs.

Where do I search for these? The DLS?

@Perrock: Can you give me a link to FMA's?

Best regards,
Mike

its on the DLS; search for "FMA" in the title. there are 2 a North/South one and an East/West one; this is because of the digholes used.

peter

sfrr

Howdy sfrr,
Just go to the DLS tick 04/06 then type in diesel locomotive depot,then make sure you have the word title ticked as well and that should hopefully get you what your after.
Cheers Mick.

Howdy sfrr,
Just go to the DLS tick 04/06 then type in diesel locomotive depot,then make sure you have the word title ticked as well and that should hopefully get you what your after.
Cheers Mick.

I didn't find anything, thats weird, is it there when you search for it?

Best regards,
Mike

sorry

Try having UTC ticked as well sfrr,i just found it then on thedls its made by pigeon kuid 60697:28002 .So try either the kuid or search by username and then it should turn up.
Cheers Mick.

Back