Snow on locomotives?

jadebullet

might be back?
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find the thing that(sorry i am not sure what it is really, I want to say program but that probably isn't right.) puts snow on a locomotive, like on the snowplow and random piles on the flat parts. I remember someone talking about it a while back, but I can't find it.

Here are two examples taken from the Winter Screenshots thread. (CNR's screenshots btw)
190.jpg

197.jpg

I would ask CNR, but he doesn't allow PM or email.

Thanks in advance.

I have an email concerning what you are after, however I cant remember who this came from in the Trainz community. I would not like to forward a messgae without knowing who offered me this cabability in the first place.:eek: :confused:

Cheers,
Adam

I have an email concerning what you are after, however I cant remember who this came from in the Trainz community. I would not like to forward a messgae without knowing who offered me this cabability in the first place.:eek: :confused:

Cheers,
Adam
Surely if it's an email it has an email address that you can contact and ask the original sender to contact jadebullet?

The snow would have to be modeled and added to the loco mesh.
The same is true for snow on any other object. AFAIK the only snow that the user can control in Trainz is the weather effect and that only falls, it never lays.

John

Huh, i could have sworn that I read something about putting snow on the locos, but like I said before, I couldn't find it again. Oh well. Thanks anyway.

I seem to recall that some WOT engines have a snow mesh; which is accessible via the info window on the train (where you add fuel; change running #s, etc) you might try some of your already downloaded ones; they may have it already ;)

peter

Back