My new map(Large pics..)

sp4wnik

Routes/Layouts Builder
Hi! I put some screenies from my new map based on polish pkp lines it will be available to download from my site at the march 2007, I actually work on this route and my site... oh yes I almost forgot, map will be available for TRS2006..

Screen_001 copy.jpg

Screen_002 copy.jpg

Screen_003 copy.jpg

Screen_004 copy.jpg

Screen_005 copy.jpg

Last edited:
pardon me but sp4wnik in your 2nd post 3rd pic down where did you get the building with grafiti?
amazing as they have said life like indeed will difinatly get this when it comes out.

Thanks to all for kind words... ZapperJet fps is about 21-25fps, Titaniclover this building is probably "Magazyn" i don't remember :/

This looks like an amazing route! Very realistic.

I'm suprised you're getting a high fps on it, does your computer have high specs?

Could I also ask where the rusted locos came from in the first shot of your second post?

Very good work! I look forward to a release.

Cheers

Chris

No my computer is between high and mid range... don't worry this map will run with minimum 14-16fps on mid range computers and I think the low ends machine will handle it too.. I put a lot of work on that part of my map and when I started to build this map I think about other users who will want to play on it and I know that not everybody have a strong computer in the house, so this map is for mid range computers users too and as i said above, the low end users will be able to play to almost comfortable.. and that rusted locomotives are from www.trainz.pl go to Nasze Forum, then click on zarejestruj, and then You can register Yourself, after that go to download on forum and thats all... :p

Last edited:
Hi I put some more screenies from my map (as You can see my work is in progress :p)

Screen_034 copy.jpg

Screen_042 copy.jpg

Screen_043 copy.jpg

Screen_044 copy.jpg

Screen_045 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Simply awesome!!!!BTW, when the route will be completed, will it be avalable on the DLS?And the rquired assets?Will you make a kuid list or something like that?

Route will be available only on my website with the full kuids list, almost all objects are from TRS2004

My website will be opened at the beginning of the march 2007 I'll put on it only routes that I've made and all the routes will be freeware

Back