UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Lovely work Peter. I'm sorry that I confused your work with another thread that I was watching. Hence the "Christmas" thing.
I'm always driving around this line & if I can do anything to help, I'd be very happy to do so. When I lived in Coleford, it went through my garden.
David

Lovely work David & thank you for your reply. The "Christmas" thing was a mix up with another route that I was watching.
I have travelled the Tarka Line & live very near it, so if you need help with photos etc. Please let me know.
It ran through my garden when I lived in Coleford.
I'll look forward to the finished route.
Regards

David

Great shots all :cool:

4441x1024_zps0b01b625.jpg

Nexus, that shot of the HST arriving into the station is one of the best shots I've ever seen of Trainz

I don't think I need explain where this is...

Not being a tram or UK enthusiast, I got no idea, and I think there's a need to explain where that is

Jamie

Davie,

I have obviously modified pacificseven's Bulleid coaches ("bullied" as spelt in the asset titles) to be error-free in TS12, so you have a problem. You could email pacificseven (his email, addrees is shown on his profile) and ask really nicely if he would update for TS12 (or let you upload fixed versions acknowledging him, of course), but he does not appear to have been active much since 2007. He did upload (at least) three assets in 2011 though, so it's worth a try.

Jeremy Holland (jayholland) has done some SR Maunsell coaches and the trailers between the motor units of his 4-BUF, 4-LAV, 4-COR, 4-RES, 4-LAV & 4-SUB EMUs should generally be SR Bulleids.

'Good Luck.

Peter.

I'm usually alright when it comes to fixing errors but I can't seem to fix the bulied coaches, they complain of Envmap1 missing.. but it isn't. I tried copying it from other assets with the same texture but still same result.. Any pointers would be appreciated!

Nexus, that shot of the HST arriving into the station is one of the best shots I've ever seen of Trainz
Jamie

Thanks , The route has been produced by Fudginator , I've been tweaking the track and stations , adding signals and speed boards etc so that it can be uploaded to the DLS .
The rest of the route is just as good if not better , think a west country version of Midshire but on super strength steroids and no catenary ! ;)

@Nexus - I do wonder if you just post here to tease us about some of the content you make!!! ;)

Meyshollop

Not this time , It's been available since last night (Friday) for registered users to download on the British Trainz forum as an Easter pressie from Skoda the Easter bunny ;)

As soon as I've sorted out the logo's on the 444 and the javelin , then they'll be making an appearance on the DLS .

I'm usually alright when it comes to fixing errors but I can't seem to fix the bulied coaches, they complain of Envmap1 missing.. but it isn't. I tried copying it from other assets with the same texture but still same result.. Any pointers would be appreciated!

Try running the .im file through the pevsoft pm2im tool using the strip textures function ?

Last edited:
Thanks , The route has been produced by Fudginator , I've been tweaking the track and stations , adding signals and speed boards etc so that it can be uploaded to the DLS .
The rest of the route is just as good if not better , think Midshire but on super strength steroids and no catenary ! ;)

Not this time , It's been available since last night (Friday) for registered users to download on the British Trainz forum as an Easter pressie from Skoda the Easter bunny ;)

As soon as I've sorted out the logo's on the 444 and the javelin , then they'll be making an appearance on the DLS .

Try running the .im file through the pevsoft pm2im tool using the strip textures function ?

Quick question Nexus - which forum can these be found in on the British Trainz forum? I am a registered user there, so a link to the relevant forum section is OK.

Shane

Thanks, hhodenaz, but I don't have any steam locos, as yet. I'm still waiting for a reply about some I bought at Christmas along with TRS2012.

Tried to register TRS2012 again today - nothing doing. Emailed a few days ago about downloading Settle & Carlisle I paid for at Christmas - still no reply...and, some of LMS Man's locos open in TRS2012, but the tenders don't. Can't access the DLS, so can't get a working basemap to use either, which means I can't construct a layout accurately till I do. I'm wanting to construct Grantham-Skegness. Meanwhile I've just done this other GNR closed station. Modelled to suit myself, though it is pretty much like the real thing, but not quite to scale.

30331_0000_zpsb0268c40.jpg

30331_0003_zps6cddf7e7.jpg

30331_0010_zpsb7c40787.jpg

30331_0011_zps84789c57.jpg

30331_00132_zps36f2901f.jpg

30331_00172_zps54c991f2.jpg

Tried to register TRS2012 again today - nothing doing. Emailed a few days ago about downloading Settle & Carlisle I paid for at Christmas - still no reply...and, some of LMS Man's locos open in TRS2012, but the tenders don't. Can't access the DLS, so can't get a working basemap to use either, which means I can't construct a layout accurately till I do. I'm wanting to construct Grantham-Skegness. Meanwhile I've just done this other GNR closed station. Modelled to suit myself, though it is pretty much like the real thing, but not quite to scale.

Stuff bought after the new shop opened is available from there, or should be. Simulator Central > login > My account > My Downloads and My serial numbers on the left hand side.

If its not there use the contact link at the bottom of the page which takes you to a help desk for purchases.

Registering TS12? might be this which seems to catch everyone out, use the drop down arrow and select the correct version of TS12, there are a few.

Last edited:
Back