New Avatars Available

mawilson

Former Railie
Finally! Thanks to the efforts of the revitalized Helpdesk, I have my monorail avatar. I also noted that they have added a number of other avatars as well.

Yes, there are a few others...
...but no PS4, I was really holding out for that one. :'(

Ah, well so is life. ;)

(Should still be awaiting approval...HINT HINT :p)

I believe all the submitted avatars that we could find were uploaded so if you submitted them some time ago I suggest re-submitting to "the new helpdesk".

Cheers

Tony

well the capitol corridor between auburn and san jose by way of sacramento and richmond is one i actually get to ride once in a while so i picked that one. but i would really have prefered something like the buffett car (or a 3 or 5 car set with buffet car) from the kiha 80 sets (or kiha or moha almost anything) of the old jnr (but in one of the color schemes that has green or even green and orange in it), or the srrl railbus #5.

there is a site, i think its called bikes and trains, if that's the one its on, that has page after page of the same kinds of little trainside graphics as these avatars, of that many classess and liveries/color schemes/companies, of every kind of dmu and emu, well lots and lots of them anyway, engines and freight cars too, old and new.

it's over there in japan and most of it is in kanji which i can't read either, but for a while i had been using them for all the icons on my desktop on one of my previous computers.

=^^=
.../\...

25 New Avatars available

I have 25 new avatars available from all over the World, so where is the NEW HELPDESK

25 New Avatars Available

All 25 new Avatars now available, many thanks you guys

Hey there are even duplicates in there ...

Last edited:
All 25 new Avatars now available, many thanks you guys

Hey there are even duplicates in there ...

Many thanks for these. Gives us Brits a few more choices!

All we need now is a few more BR Blue Diesels, Hint, Hint !!!;)

chrisw27:)

H'mm, I think I've been a class 52 for long enough, but I'm holding out for a blue class 40....:p

Back