Trainz videos

Wow, I've not posted a video here in quite a while!

Well, today I have a quickie.

I've been modifying Blue's Lion model, for my own use, and I thought I'd show off some of the improvements.

Modifications that are visible in the video are:
- Cylinder cocks smoke effect
- Custom whistle, recorded from 'The Titfield Thunderbolt'
- New enginesound
- New puffing smoke effect

Not visible are:
- Custom, fully animated cab interior
- Animated tender coal load
- New TC3+ compatible enginespec

Kieran.

Guys, sorry for the delay ... I was looking for weeks this engine problem, unfortunately I have not found it! Should I create is another, with other export points ... My time is short. So I made this video showing you that the problem is the engine sound! If you like it, I release, ok?

Enjoy!

Guys, sorry for the delay ... I was looking for weeks this engine problem, unfortunately I have not found it! Should I create is another, with other export points ... My time is short. So I made this video showing you that the problem is the engine sound! If you like it, I release, ok?

Enjoy!
The problem is your enginespec. There are entirely too many 'chuffs' per wheel revolution, (average is about 4). Try either reworking the current e-spec, or change to another and see what happens. Otherwise, excellent work!

On another note, for all of you american Train enthusiasts out there such as myself, this song may come of interest to you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo56kVWDKdw
(I'm sorry it doesn't relate to trainz, but it relates to the obsession!) :hehe:

The problem is your enginespec. There are entirely too many 'chuffs' per wheel revolution, (average is about 4). Try either reworking the current e-spec, or change to another and see what happens. Otherwise, excellent work!

On another note, for all of you american Train enthusiasts out there such as myself, this song may come of interest to you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo56kVWDKdw
(I'm sorry it doesn't relate to trainz, but it relates to the obsession!) :hehe:

Ah... Merle Haggard. I'm a Big Rig enthusiast as well, and love his trucking songs. Good find!

Is friends ... I succeeded! And blessed unable to resolve the problem! This week will have new locomotive for you!

Back