Trainz videos

TANE test of a passage of a E5 shinkansen on a WIP part from the Icarus Shinkansen. TANE running on machine on 4k. Video downscaled to 1060 HD due to editing on an old mac. But you can still see TANE with 15 km draw distance enabled.

Test with post processing on Ultra in 4k. Captured in Open Broadcasting System on 30 fps.
Edited to add: Youtube is still processing the higher resolutions so this is also a test how long it takes to process that resolution :).

Last edited:
Test with post processing on Ultra in 4k. Captured in Open Broadcasting System on 30 fps.
Edited to add: Youtube is still processing the higher resolutions so this is also a test how long it takes to process that resolution :).

(Video Removed)]
So you got that good FPS by running OBS at 30 frames per second? I run it at 60 FPS.

Took TANE SP2 out for a ride on my Icarus Shinkansen V 2.0. Work in Progress route. Unedited. So Jumping around a bit. Sorry for that.

Test of Build 88364 -10 minutes boredom with no action, simple screen recording, manual function test of the Hump Yard-

CSX Rice yard in Waycross,Georgia. The 64 track hump yard is 100 % functional. This is part of my CSX Florence-Jacksonville division route that runs (in 1:1 scale) from Florence, SC to Jacksonville, Florida.

Back