Move download station

paul502

Day do doh dont day doh
Just a request, can auran mod's move all DLS threads away from the ''mainline trainz discussion'' headings or move the DLS thread from maintence of way to mainline . so that all who are sick of reading about DLS problems can just ignore them:eek:

I know what you're getting at Paul, but I don't think it will work. I doubt that most readers even know what section they are in before they punch that new post button! At least, that's my observation.
Ed

True ,maybe they could just delete all DLS threads, except for the ones in maintence of way. It is very boring having so many posts about the same thing over & over:sleep:

Just a request, can auran mod's move all DLS threads away from the ''mainline trainz discussion'' headings or move the DLS thread from maintence of way to mainline . so that all who are sick of reading about DLS problems can just ignore them:eek:

They don't have to be moved to ignore them. They are there.....I ignore them anyway.

Next there will be a proposal to move all the griping threads about threads griping about the DLS......

Back