Leaving......

In case you are, you're not....as John Banks once told me, you're not allowed to leave.

So there.

Boco:D

Ed,

Careful, I was about to go into a state of mind where I will not be, and then it hit me, of course, he's among those fallen... ;)

So, I called off the party, and decided to just smile and enjoy this evening with all this old time threads full of smiles and joy and wordplay. :)
Thank you for this and the other thread, and thank you the other poster with the other thread along similar lines - big hugs to you both if you want them!! :)

Now, to figure out how to make leaves fall inside of Trainz... :)

Linda

After "Leaving" is there any chance....

After "leaving" is there any chance we could see screenies of your route? :hehe:

After "leaving" is there any chance we could see screenies of your route? :hehe:

Well, not just yet, but as a consolation prize I will be offering shots of my nearest to release route which will be a rather unique take on narrow gauge railroading.

I'll keep you posted, and thanks for your interest.

Ed

Well, not just yet, but as a consolation prize I will be offering shots of my nearest to release route which will be a rather unique take on narrow gauge railroading.

I'll keep you posted, and thanks for your interest.

Ed

Looking forward to that!:Y:

Ever since these topics started I got scared of that. :confused: I pictured the title of the route thread as, "Everyone's leaving," that would make us all believe we're getting thrown out.:hehe:

Sorry no help with the leaves.
But boy sure do know how cause a cardiac arrest.

I hope you get what you need... and if I dont see you here I will catch you next fall.

Kenny

Now, to figure out how to make leaves fall inside of Trainz... :)
Twinkles should work :wave:
Hmmmmm.........

Ed,
I even started work on your own line to haul you back ;)
ed_express.jpg

Well I can't help much with the leaf texture, but I am "releaved" to see that you're not leaving us. My heart sank when I first saw your thread title!

John

Back