Australian screenshots

Nice work Taggy great too see my shed ( I think ) in the background mate :cool:.
Anyway, here is a short video of WT28 arriving at Bathurst.
asmile.gif
New XPT Power Car ??????????????????????????????????????????????.
Cheers Mick.

Last edited:
Oh Bathurst love it, spent many a youthful day round that place being a Bathurst brat, climbing on 5112, yelling in the subway to hear the echo. A few family members drove out of Bathurst Depot, my older brother even married one of DLE's daughters.
In anticipation of SP1's release and with it, the ability to signals routes properly, I've been working on a 5 board route loosely based on Bathurst as a testing yard. I intend to learn how to use the signaling system here as the route ive been building for years is far to big and complex to learn on.
Anyway, here is a short video of WT28 arriving at Bathurst. :)

Not quite sure if I ever posted these, but seening as I have no Trainz computer for at least another 2 days...

Victorian Railways Narrow Gauge
Wheris13.jpg

Wheris14.jpg

Wheris5.jpg

Wheris16.jpg

VRWheris.jpg

Cheers
Tim
I know this was posted a long, long, long time ago (sorry). Would you be able to release the route on to the DLS of trainz 2006, 2009 or 2012. I would just like a new route to run the little NA's and G42.

Thanks,

Lachy

Hey all
Posted these over on the TANE dev page, may as well put them here too :)

A loaded coal is photographed whilst waiting for the day's main attraction...

0305c2546e6201b803541168c4115c39.jpg

And the next day, an empty coal heads back to the mines in poor conditions...

a0c302e05075fbda1ba92edefc6396ed.jpg

Regards

Thanks for bringing these over here Hewi, Content made for a version so long ago now just looks absolutely amazing well done mate and to the creator Davido i hope ya still proud of this stuff mate.
Cheers Mick.

Hey Mick, yes that is a work in progress new XPT. It will be well worth the wait. Yes, it is also the building you built for my Port zkembla route, which I found but won't open in Tane.

Dave, I too have spent a lot of time in Bathurst, most of mums family live there. It is one place of my early interest in trains. I used to go down to the station to watch th XPT at least once every visit. lol this route isn't spot on but a representation of the yard. ;)

hewi, another beaut shot mate. Your shots always look so life like.

Nice screenshots hewi12, it looks misty down South,.... but up here in Queensland it's always sunny around Redcliffe. A few more shots from my new route.

2016_01_03_213423.jpg

A QR IMU heads out from Kippa-Ring Station.
2016_01_03_213219.jpg

2016_01_03_213346.jpg

2016_01_03_213633.jpg
2016_01_03_212420.jpg

Kippa-Ring Station with a QR EMU and IMU waiting to depart. The maintenance shed and overnight sidings on the right.
Cheers,
Roy3b3

Awesome stuff guys!

Spent a little time updating my Orbost route so it works in TANE and took a quick snap. A T and Y departs the yard at Orbost with an up goods.
dc56926314537452f918697319897dd3.jpg

Awesome stuff guys!

Spent a little time updating my Orbost route so it works in TANE and took a quick snap. A T and Y departs the yard at Orbost with an up goods.
dc56926314537452f918697319897dd3.jpg

Wow! That looks awesome! Can't wait until its on the DLS. Would it be a hard task to put it on trainz 2010 or 2012. I would love to be able to drive on it because I know the area.

Thanks,

Lachy

Last edited:
No need to quote the screenshot as well.

And no, it's impossible to port a route from TANE to TS12. Though Tom originally had a TS2010 version of it.

Last edited:
This link has all assets to the Sydney Harbour Bridge and NSW Sydney Central Station [ bar 1 ] i can not find asset <kuid2:208722:50061:1> scaned all of my computers i can not find it. i think it may be an older structual part of the bridge that is no longer used and has been replaced with an up dated version, but i will keep looking for it.
Roy the other kuid that was missing is called [ Sydney Harbour Bridge Path 5 ] and you will find it in the link below.
Sorry for the late response and stuff up everybody.

Please Read,,,,,, After today i will cancel all download links before this post. So only download from the link below, any problems let me know and i'll get back to you as soon as i can.

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup...UjcDl/0hN6LZDWWVAQoGaNeE6oSF3osc9tSMdSKXxMf5A

Regards steve123

As you can see, he said he'll be deleting the links...

4c5c97e1cfd88a157032b939f85b3994.jpg

T-P leaving Spencer Street on a Bacchus Marsh Pass..

H222, I know that, but that was the last link I quoted, the link that Steve123 said to use, instead of the previous links that he said that he did delete.

Back