Australian screenshots

Been a long time scince i fixed them to work in 012
If i remember:confused:they should come up faulty
You will have to post the errors and we will go from there.Hopefully the brain will kick in and i remember how i fixed them:eek:

Cheers,
Patchy

Hi, Not wanting to hijack this forum so I'll be quick.
Error for the 1460 coupler is:
Error: Unable to load image file 'envmap1.tga' for texture 'envmap1.texture.txt' while validating mesh 'coupler.im'

Error for the SX coupler is:
Error: Unable to load image file 'envmap1.tga' for texture '' while validating mesh ''
Error: Unable to load primary texture 'envmap1.tga' for texture file 'envmap1.texture.txt'.

Error for the SX walkway is:
Error: Unable to load image file 'envmap1.tga' for texture 'envmap1.texture.txt' while validating mesh 'coupler.im'
Error: Unable to load primary texture 'envmap1.tga' for texture file 'envmap1.texture.txt'.

The interior error has been fixed.

Thanks...

Last edited:

On a cold crisp evening, the sun sets on a DD class as it waits for the signal to clear.

A few moments later, the loco slowly puffs across Mitcham Road crossing.

Steaming along at speed, the loco clatters across a culvert between stations.

Zec

Patchy, where are getting the track that contains the checkrails at the points in this picture
There called Turnout Frogs - there is quite a few different types on the DLS
NSWGR_46Class & Patchy, I've downloaded all the items with Turnout Frog in their name, and the only turnout frogs similar to the style you used, are for narrow gauge track.
The only think I found that seem to fit standard guage look to be too big, as they end up slightly higher than the running rail is this item: Turnout Frog Left & Turnout Frog Right

PS: By the way Patchy, I've checked that TSM track, with some wheels, and it looks to be slightly wider than standard gauge.

^Red Rattler, the track is Proto to Russia, who have a slightly wider guage

Im liking this route :) went on a research trip last weekend getting the car muddy on all the back roads :)

Looking good Scratchy - that's the bend near Brigadoon right, where the Avon Valley line comes down out of the scarp towards Millendon Junction? I recognize the bridge.

Keep up the excellent work!

In keeping with the WA theme, some long-promised in-progress Surveyor shots of my Perth route, showing some views of Perth City station (large pics ahead):

Overall view of Perth station (detailing around the Perth Cultural Centre in the background isn't done yet):
Enkidoh_20130520_0002_zps168d9c63.jpg

East end of the station showing the Beaufort Street Bridge over the Armadale and Midland lines and the concourse and car park:
Enkidoh_20130520_0001_zpsd5b160cb.jpg

West end of the station this time, showing the Horseshoe Bridge and platforms 1, 5 and 8 (now demolished sadly as part of the Citylink undergrounding project):
Enkidoh_20130520_0003_zpsaf5cbf4d.jpg

A view eastwards back inside the station from the Horseshoe Bridge onto platform 2, showing the now demolished footbridge between platforms 2 and 5/6/7/8:
Enkidoh_20130520_0005_zpsb7b38110.jpg

Close up of the Wellington Street entrance of the main station building (yes, I know the station clock on the facade isn't centrally set - I'll get around to centering it sooner or later):
Enkidoh_20130520_0004_zps4319470d.jpg

View of platforms 2, 6, 7 and 9 this time from near the escalators on the main eastern concourse, with a Hotham Valley Railway steam tour train on platform 6 and Transperth EMUs on the other platforms:
Enkidoh_20130520_0007_zps7df1dc0d.jpg

View across from platform 9 towards the south (I still have a lot of detailing to do of the now demolished garden on this platform):
Enkidoh_20130520_0000_zps6031cea9.jpg

And finally, a platform level view of platform 2, with a 4-car EMU from Armadale recently arrived:
Enkidoh_20130520_0006_zpsf0062019.jpg

More to come!

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

Sending my warm welcomes from Quorn, in the Flinders Ranges - home of the Pichi Richi Railway.

As I enjoy a warm Hot Chocolate & Some Coffee For later and a few Mint Tim Tams in the warm confindes of the locomotive depot, standing guard infront of me is former S.A.R SMC1 - Steam Motor Coach No.1 or as it affectionally know as " The Coffee Pot " I have to fire her up tommorrow on a special charter train down to Port Augusta & Back in the early morning. So I am bunking the night in the shed.

So while I have been in here, I have been finishing off a model which I have started of old SAR SMC1 - The Coffee Pot and have been using my time in here to measure here componets and this is what the end result has come to.

SARCoffeePotSMC1_zps21386ed6.jpg

With Regards

Michael Gitsham

QHR Commissioner Of Railways

This may have been last year, but has any progress been made on it? I'm asking because it's been a long time since you last reported progress.

Check out the Jointed rail web site might be more on there
NSWGR_46Class & Patchy, I've downloaded all the items with Turnout Frog in their name, and the only turnout frogs similar to the style you used, are for narrow gauge track.
The only think I found that seem to fit standard guage look to be too big, as they end up slightly higher than the running rail is this item: Turnout Frog Left & Turnout Frog Right

PS: By the way Patchy, I've checked that TSM track, with some wheels, and it looks to be slightly wider than standard gauge.

...Something else to add to the list of things that will most likely never be finished...

Stevo
So, "stevo" what buisness is it fo yours as to wether i finish or dont finish a project? i have a life outside of trainz so dont get much time on it, you should really try it one day! theres no need to be a smartass

So, "stevo" what buisness is it fo yours as to wether i finish or dont finish a project? i have a life outside of trainz so dont get much time on it, you should really try it one day! theres no need to be a smartarse
You might want to consider the fact that he was referring to his own images.:n: Paranoid much.

Tim

Last edited:
So, "stevo" what buisness is it fo yours as to wether i finish or dont finish a project? i have a life outside of trainz so dont get much time on it, you should really try it one day! theres no need to be a smartass

Yeeeahhh... I was talking about my screenshots, I never finish anything... I suggest you take comments into context before attacking me next time...
Speaking of which, the way I'm reading that... are you implying my name isn't Stevo? :p

Cheers

Still a lovely shot, modeltrains. It gives a Tasmanian vibe to me.

Yeah, gotta agree with you there, Ryan. Spectacular scene too, Daniel :)

Thanks very much for the kind words! Great to hear a bit of feed back, i appreciate it.

G'day!

Danny, would that be just West of Ulverstone between Penguin and Ulverstone itself?

Cheers!

Jake.

So close! The photo was taken at the old Tioxde plant at Round Hill just out of Burine. :)

Nice shots scratchy!

Cheers Daniel

Hi Red Rattler,
Go to the DLS page,tick everything,punch in turnout frog in discription and 54 of them should pop up

Cheers,
Patchy

Hi, Not wanting to hijack this forum so I'll be quick.
Error for the 1460 coupler is:

Error for the SX coupler is:
Error: Unable to load image file 'envmap1.tga' for texture '' while validating mesh ''

Error for the SX walkway is:

The interior error has been fixed.

Thanks...

Hi jazza1281,
These are simple fixes
Go here
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?56002-Listing-of-Errors-and-How-to-Fix-Them
Now it might be a bit daunting at first, once you get your head around it is pretty easy
Make SURE You clone the faulty asset,This way you can practise on it and if you make a mistake you can just delete it, clone it again and a way you go
See how you go

Cheers,
Patchy

While attacking someone, make sure you speak the same language as them, please?

Jamie

PS - we use English in this thread :)

Back