Australian screenshots

Hey all,

"Don't start something you can't finish" .....

shiFZUW.jpg

I've got to the mapping stage.... And thats it. I am considering now doing the baking in 3dsMax as Blenders baking seems pretty limited. Oh well!

Cheers,

Is that map going to be a route or a starting point for other trainzer's routes?

Thanks

Lachy

I'm thinking about releasing a smaller section once/if it's done, before continuing onto a country line. Whether you could release it once you've played around with it is another question

I'm thinking about releasing a smaller section once/if it's done, before continuing onto a country line. Whether you could release it once you've played around with it is another question
Anyway it is a nice piece of work and well done on the trackwork. Its a bit further than I would go with a route!:hehe:

Hope It All Goes Well...

...And also does anyone know a modern day Broad Gauge line based in australia that has been released on trainz. I just have a few trains lying around without a home.

Thanks

Lachy

Last edited:
Not really, I have a couple WIPs (including the Geelong Line (no RRL) with nearly all trackwork done) but nothing released.

Thanks mate, route is a lot of fun currently

The Redcliffe Line: A couple of screenshots of my new route near Petrie.

2015_12_22_171823.jpg

Two cyclists take a break while a QR SMU heads into Petrie.
2015_12_22_172002.jpg

It's afternoon in a paddock near Petrie Station.
Cheers,
Roy3b3

Nice work there Tom, I was about to ask the same as Mick about the Wollongong/Port Kembla route you have there? It looks awesome!

Well the remaining GL's are now finished, I've uploaded to the DLS so should be available sometime in the near future.

gl_dehired_complete.jpg

gl_freightliner_complete.jpg

Now I can take a short break then I'll get started on my next project :).

Merry Christmas to you all and your families!

Cheers, :wave:

Matt

Cheers Matt and the same to you and the family mate hope ya have a good one and thank you for your amazing content.
Cheers Mick.

Bringing the Cattle In

Hello All.

Great work, and keep it going.

As for Christmas, I am going to be releasing a few bits of narrow gauge content including my weathered QR Cattle Wagons (K, KA, KSA, KKB and KB), QR Sydney Mail Cars, Railmotor and many more. I shall upload a list tomorrow.

Clyde Engineering built QR C17 946 limps out of 'The Mine' tunnel after loosing steam while hauling 50 Cattle Wagons
trainz89_20151221_0000_zps0fckyj8z.jpg

Gathering a bit more steam, 946 charges over the bridge with KKB - Cattle Drover Brake Van in tow with a string of K, KA & new KSA wagons as part of the consist.
trainz89_20151221_0003_zpsj6jm7icc.jpg

Over The Fence - 946 trundles past the Mount Morgan Mines Limited caretakers cottage with its white picket fence
trainz89_20151221_0004_zpszcngptog.jpg

Clear Road Through The Yard
trainz89_20151221_0006_zpsres6zh9z.jpg

Crossing the River Dee
trainz89_20151221_0009_zpsg8qyeqsf.jpg

Entering Mount Morgan Yard
trainz89_20151221_0007_zpsu5wyhnuj.jpg

Regards,

M.Gitsham

The Redcliffe Line: A few more screenshots while I try out a few different set combinations.
2015_12_22_222838.jpg

2308 with some added help drag 20 loaded coal wagons 'over the hump' heading through Petrie.
2015_12_22_223048.jpg

A QR SMU passes the QR EMU after crossing the bridge at Petrie.
2015_12_22_223501.jpg

Doing some timetable tests with 5 min intervals from the portals - It looks like the QR SMU 'all stations' from Kippa-Ring will meet the QR SMU fast train from Caboolture on adjacent platforms 1 & 2 at Petrie Station. Commuters into Brisbane will be happy.

Cheers,
Roy3b3

Last edited:
Hey Guys, As a grandfather I'll be tied up for a couple of days, so I'd like to take this opportunity to wish every "Trainzer" a safe and Happy Christmas.

santastraindone.gif

Cheers,
Roy3b3
ROY_SANTA.jpg
Yeah! That's me, I got roped in one day!

Wow looks awesome Tommy! You are going to have to teach me to do that kind of stuff! Yeah I know I have a Mac, don't hold that against me though ;)

Thanks Chris, years of headaches to learn it I tell ya :p

Mick and Matt, that route the T's are on is called NSW Illawarra and Surrounds or something, it's on the DLS however isn't really prototypical but looks the part. I've just updated the tracks and scenery a little bit as well.

One more from me, R711 leads T369 on the Westcoaster.
36f8f65944566b0cd82d8849b59f7520.jpg

Nice work Tom that R is looking pretty special, Taggy did have a nice route of the Steelworks around Cringilla awhile ago he was working on but lost it i think.
Cheers Mick.

Back