Team Request: Any North American Enthusiasts Wanted!

I bet you anything that the freeforums.org ppl took down their servers for "scheduled maintenance" without actually telling ANYONE...again.

Site Update 12/07/07

After looking at other froums for more GMAX Creators, I got one. I found him at TPR. Now for the NAT roster.

quakers1-Webmaster/Route Builder
butter-Route Builder
Michael_Evans-Route Builder
Rugrat-Route Builder
dnutter-Route Builder
lsstaten-Route Builder
Dylanviey-Route Builder
bearcat245-GMAX Creator
hammer88-GMAX Creator
K4driver-Reskinner
Euphod-Reskinner
PerRock-Reskinner
AHSAN-BETA Tester
Thorinoakin-BETA Tester
jasonlee-BETA Tester
Spawn_of_Chaos97-Website Scripter

We still have a few spots left. We need a couple more GMAX creators and Reskinners. Post a reply in this thread if you are interested in coming aboard the NAT team!

-quakers1

Hello. If you are interested in route building, locomotive and rolling stock creation, route creation, or anything else involving gmax and routes, please read on. I'm quakers1, and I'm working on the NS Columbus District(Not sure if it's called the Central of Georgia District or the Columbus District). I'm considering starting my own site. I was told by Flamerail on USLW's forum that I needed a team to have a good site. I'm looking for the best content creators that build assets for TRS04 and TRS06. If you show interest in any modern US Class 1 and 2 railways, reply to this and tell me what you specialize in.

-quakers1

Your making a Norfolk Southern Route, my dad works for Norfolk southern.

Darn i don' think theres any way i cna help you, an di live right next to some NS trackage, darn.

LOL i'll help you out. (NS loco builders, can someone make NS RSD15? NS had one of them but later scrapped it.) (NS car builders, Soem weather NS hoppers plz)

Your making a Norfolk Southern Route, my dad works for Norfolk southern.

Darn i don' think theres any way i cna help you, an di live right next to some NS trackage, darn.

LOL i'll help you out. (NS loco builders, can someone make NS RSD15? NS had one of them but later scrapped it.) (NS car builders, Soem weather NS hoppers plz)
Help us out in what way?

Rugrat

Hello

Some New Releases at North American Trainz:

NEW: LW&P Branch a small narrowgauge route for TRS2006 and Trainz Classics is up for download now at North American Trainz.
Creator: Dylanviey.

NEW: Sandy Ridge Coal - This route is a fictional narrow gauge line set in the western US and it is now up for download at North American Trainz for Trainz Versions: TRS2004 & TRS2006.
Creator: Michael_Evans.

NEW: NJT RS-3 loco for TRS2004 is up for downlaod at North American Trainz.
Mesh is by gumbytrain, Reskin and Paintwork is by Michael_Evans.

Link here: http://northamericantrainz.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?p=210#210

Regards

Ahsan:D
North American Trainz Team

Last edited:
We are still looking for reskinners and GMAX Creators. So post here if you are interested in joining NAT.

-quakers1

We have a new Gmax Creator onboard the NAT team now.

quakers1-Webmaster/Route Builder
Michael_Evans-Route Builder
Rugrat-Route Builder
dnutter-Route Builder
lsstaten-Route Builder
Dylanviey-Route Builder
bearcat245-GMAX Creator
hammer88-GMAX Creator
HawkeyeFultz-GMAX Creator
Spawn_of_Chaos97-GMAX Creator
K4driver-Reskinner
Euphod-Reskinner
PerRock-Reskinner
AHSAN-BETA Tester
Thorinoakin-BETA Tester
jasonlee-BETA Tester

I am also proud to promote Spawn to a GMAX Creator. We need a couple more reskinners and another GMAX Creator. So post here or send me a PM if you are interested in joining.

-quakers1

Back