ugly trains

I can say that the Buick right there is a whole lot more stylish than many of the cars being sold today! I wouldn't mind running the rails in that cool ride, as long as I could outrun the trains...in either forward or reverse... ;)

A classic body style! I always loved the Checker cabs as well. :)

1980-Checker-ex-NYC-Cab-Luc.jpg

What a wonderfull idea !

Driveable HiRail Checker's, Buick's, Chevy's in Trainz

Is it ok for a Chevy to be in pink? :p

Chevrolet-inspection-car-hemmings-1951.jpg

How about one of these. :hehe:

i496078.jpg

I do like this though, running boards and horns look great, looks good enough to take the whole family on holiday in. Glad they remembered to put the chrome hub caps back on lol. I want one.

m235-inspection-car.jpg

I think we need another thread for "ugly" trains, because some equipment is ugly in a really cool way, like the GT46AC...
5193.1414228177.jpg

6973.1416166672.jpg

...and the CR HXN5...
2156663.jpg

...but some are just ugly, like the PKP SU45 (I'm sorry, but it really does look like a frog):
2838.1190894400.jpg

Nahh ... Ugliness should be all grouped together in one single place ... like an ugly chick tavern (with a matching flashing neon sign), just in order to avoid them

Ooh, that Baldwin DR-6-4-2000 is quite interesting to me! The only double-ended diesel loco I've ever seen on US rails.
And the new BBL cab cars are... Well, I suppose they might look better in a different paint scheme. Maybe.

How about this ad skin on this poor F40PH?
6414-winnipeg-20110519.jpg

No, i can assure you that this was NOT photoshopped.

y10_1-600x381.jpg

Why did the LNER have an obsession with large tank locos?

a6.gif

That driving bogey looks like it belongs more to a steamboat than a steam locomotive.

NRM_CT_936720_2.png

Back