It has the following supporting data:

0000000140BBAF76
0000000140BC8562
0000000140BC7905
000000014055D16C
00007FFB3C1026AD: Base Threadedint Thunk
00007FFB3DE2A9F8 RtlUserThreadStart

I tried the Helpdesk but they do not offer 2022 support in their selections

When this appears I can kill it an continue with no issues but occasionally it locks TS2022 and have to reboot.

I have run several of both DBRs. I have another long route of similar size that just completed without error. As an aside the Problem reporting fo N3V is a sham. The helpdesk is hopeless. I did mot see the link you posted anywhere (THANKS!). Where is it kept. Maybe that is the real Help Desk and I can get into a dialog that is rational.

I tried another Short Rebuild and I quickly received an error that is similar, but longer. It quickly failed with its own long cryptic error. 2018's value is increasing.....

Last edited:
The link is kept in Tony's posts when a new beta is released for testing. This also works for the kind of reporting you want. I too find the helpdesk interface to be a bit cumbersome. I have to say I have had good experiences with getting answers quickly from Zec and Paul Olsen when I have submitted tickets. The most recent ticket I submitted was for the stuck DLS and that was resolved quickly.

I have run several of both DBRs. I have another long route of similar size that just completed without error. As an aside the Problem reporting fo N3V is a sham. The helpdesk is hopeless. I did mot see the link you posted anywhere (THANKS!). Where is it kept. Maybe that is the real Help Desk and I can get into a dialog that is rational.

I tried another Short Rebuild and I quickly received an error that is similar, but longer. It quickly failed with its own long cryptic error. 2018's value is increasing.....

Hi Boleyd
Thanks for noting that the helpdesk didn't list TRS22. I have updated this to include TRS22 in the 'TANE & TRS19' option, so it will now read 'TANE & TRS19 & TRS22'.

However please note that if you are using the beta test version of Trainz (which is the versions most likely to show assertion messages) then we won't be able to provide technical support for this through the helpdesk, as beta test versions may have unexpected or unforseen bugs or issues. Build 121380, mentioned in your signature, is a beta test version of Trainz.

Generally assertion messages can be safely ignored by clicking on 'continue', however if you do see an issue after setting an assertion message (ie Trainz crashes, or a bug occurs, or similar) then please submit a bug report through the form provided in John's reply. Note that the bug report form is provided in most new beta test announcement threads as well ( these are posted/updated in this area when new beta test builds are released: https://forums.auran.com/trainz/forumdisplay.php?117-TRS22-amp-Trainz-Plus-Beta ).

Regards

Back