5-18-23- New Payware Release- NS Heritage Units, now with Custom Cabs & Multiple Skin

norfolksouthern37

what's a normal map?
5-18-23- New Payware Release- NS Heritage Units, now with Custom Cabs & Multiple Skin

These are on our fully redone from the ground up ES44AC and SD70ACe models complete with custom cabs and skin changers for clean and weathered skins.

Payware
- NS Heritage ES44AC's & SD70ACe's in all 20 of the Heritage paint schemes.

NS_37_64544edf462ce.jpg

NS_37_645435414939a.jpg

NS_37_64544edf5d93b.jpg

NS_37_645435416a38c.jpg

The Heritage units are offered in Singles, Packs of 5 and the Mega Pack of all 20.

Clubcar
- Lehigh Valley Southern SD70ACu Freelance RR
- BNSF TEBC6 H1 Pack

amm4425_64658c04a6a71.png

amm4425_6457c9821ec3d.png

I was thinking there should be a section on the JointedRail site dedicated to legacy content (Including legacy versions of former Payware items that have been revamped)

having trouble downloading the club car sd70acu locomotives, can anyone from the jointed rail team help please and thanks!

Thanks for responding, I went to the club car tab and clicked the download button and it started but when, I thought it was going to finish, I got an error saying not working issue, couldn't download, not sure if my network is slow or it has something to do with the site traffic.

Last edited:
I paid 200 USD for the Heritage Unit mega pack and I am far from disappointed with my purchase. You guys have done an absolutely fantastic job on both the clean skins and the weathered skins!

Thanks for responding, I went to the club car tab and clicked the download button and it started but when, I thought it was going to finish, I got an error saying not working issue, couldn't download, not sure if my network is slow or it has something to do with the site traffic.

A network speed issue can definitely be a problem. This is very noticeable with wireless networks due to them timing out. If you are on a wireless network, see if you can plug your computer directly into the router or use a friend's computer that is wired directly and try again.

Bought the heritage unit mega pack during the memorial day sale, all the units are fine except the IT unit, I am missing one kuid. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the locomotive and even rebuilt the database and still no luck.

Kuid is <kuid:845493:101867>

A network speed issue can definitely be a problem. This is very noticeable with wireless networks due to them timing out. If you are on a wireless network, see if you can plug your computer directly into the router or use a friend's computer that is wired directly and try again.

thanks for the help, my issue was resolved, it was the slow old internet that was causing me nothing but trouble, since upgrading, smooth sailing from here on out.

thanks for the help, my issue was resolved, it was the slow old internet that was causing me nothing but trouble, since upgrading, smooth sailing from here on out.

I'm glad to hear that. Slow networks are more than just annoying. We recently upgraded ourselves and boy that makes a big difference.

Had this in 119450 and thought it was a bug of this version, but the issue is still there in 122411 (in-game only, not in CM "Preview Asset"):

udborp.jpg

Last edited:
Had this in 119450 and thought it was a bug of this version, but the issue is still there in 122411 (in-game only, not in CM "Preview Asset"):

This is a failure of the script to execute. have you tried just removing and placing it again in your session? if it is not behaving that way in preview it leads me to think it is the session it is operating in.

Back