clam1952, Malcolm Jenkin, RIP

My condolences to the family and friends of Malc. He was a great person and did a lot of things for the community. May he rest in peace.

So sad to hear. Another great loss to the Trainz family. Thank you for letting us know, I had wondered about his recent absence.

terrible news, RIP, thanks for the wonderful memories and years of enjoyment of the railroad hobby.

Another great contributor for trainz, and a gentleman... Very bad new again...

Rest in Peace Malc !!!

My best feelings to all his friends and family...

Marc

Malcolm was one of the nicest people in the trainz community, he helped me out on numerous occasions and put up with my blunders re changing and adapting content, his freely shared assets enabled me to make several routes that I would not otherwise have been able to undertake , we won't replace him as he was one of a kind.

RIP Malcolm , even though you are gone, your work ( he was a stalwart member of the content repair group as well as producing wonderful NG routes ) and kindness to others is a worthy legacy.

I was aware of his illness via the TCWW group but only just heard that he passed yesterday morning. A terrible blow and another great member of our community gone. His sister has made contact with our group and I hope we might be able to retrieve his source files so that his creations will live on for the community.

Paul

This is terrible. I was reading a few recent posts and got the impression he was going to pull through.

My understanding is that the long covid undermined his health to such an extent that they could not give him any cancer treatment, he was too ill to survive that sort of jolt to the system, a very nasty predicament , he did not deserve such a fate.

I was aware of his illness via the TCWW group but only just heard that he passed yesterday morning. A terrible blow and another great member of our community gone. His sister has made contact with our group and I hope we might be able to retrieve his source files so that his creations will live on for the community.

Paul

i would be more than willing to help complete his last route if that is at all possible.

Back