Height change

arwin48

I have installed a rail station but wish to raise the height. Although the height changers are there (white not yellow) it will not allow to raise the station, gives an error message “object not allowed height change.” Is there a way to raise the height. People height no problem.

If you can edit the config.txt (not payware) then maybe add these tags;

Code:
height-range                            -50,100
rotate-yz-range                         -10,10
rollstep                                0.1

Should make it height adjustable and rollable

I have installed a rail station but wish to raise the height. Although the height changers are there (white not yellow) it will not allow to raise the station, gives an error message “object not allowed height change.” Is there a way to raise the height. People height no problem.

Or, you could try raising the ground level at that point first, then place the station asset on the higher level. You may then need to adjust the height level of surrounding assets.
Good luck, Roy

Opened the Config.txt file but no description you described, only passenger height. Is there any other way of adjusting the height?

Hello,

Find the point on the grid that will raise the height of the station and try to raise that point on the grid only. It should be under the station so no one will see it. Worked for me when I wanted a height change on an object but not the surrounding area.

Jack

Back