I have to Trainz accounts and problems for that

edo

Layout manager
I have two Trainz accounts and problems for that

Hi all,
I post in this forum because I have no answer from N3V help desk. I have opened a ticket for a week and still no response.
My problem is this:I have two accounts the first is: user: edo mail: .................... and the second is user: edoconte mail ......................
This is for me now impossible to manage because one account is for TRS19 and the other is for TRS22 and if I like to switch each other doesn't work. Pay ware are not submitted and so on ...
I prey you to unify my two accounts in one. User: edoconte mail: .......................
In that way all my contents and Trainz versions it will be on unique account.

Please, reply to my ticket!
I purchased TRS22 with edoconte user but some contents in my local build are purchased with edo user and if I choose edo account I can't open TRS22 and if I use edoconte account I can't use in TRS22 contents I purchased with edo account.
This is a paradox!
Please, I need to have just one account to have access to all purchased contents and TRS versions from TRS19 to TRS22.

Last edited:
Some advice. Remove your email addresses from your post above. We do not need to know them but spammers will love you for posting them here. It is enough to simply say that each account was started using a different email address.

The Help Desk can take some time to respond. It is (usually) a small team and in a totally different time zone to you. Be patient. I have, at times, waited more than a week for a response.

You can of course, post another help ticket but there will be no guarantees that you will get a faster response.

Thanks Pware for your tip about mail address. I hope my issue it will be solved soon by help desk team.
Some advice. Remove your email addresses from your post above. We do not need to know them but spammers will love you for posting them here. It is enough to simply say that each account was started using a different email address.

The Help Desk can take some time to respond. It is (usually) a small team and in a totally different time zone to you. Be patient. I have, at times, waited more than a week for a response.

You can of course, post another help ticket but there will be no guarantees that you will get a faster response.

Hello, I have two accounts and they work fine. You just need to have separate userdata folders for each one and use your two separate account emails/passwords with them. I have a TrainzPlus account and a 2nd account I use for retail editions only. I did this back when you couldn't get a separate install without it becoming a "plus" install because of the subscription account.

Last edited:
Back