Looking For FedEx Multimodal Containers For TRS2019

AlextheAC4400

Recently I have been on the search for the elusive FedEx Multimodal containers for intermodal well cars as I have wanted to include them in my intermodal consists for quite some time now. I have seen them time and time again in other people's screenshots of TRS2019 but I have never been able to find them myself. The images below show some examples of the containers I am talking about in TRS 2019 (These are of course not my own photos).
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
If anyone knows where to find these intermodal containers then please be so kind to tell me or provide a link of some sort and I would be so grateful! :)
Happy Rails,
Alex
P.S. This is my first post on here so please don't be too critical of me if I am doing something wrong

Recently I have been on the search for the elusive FedEx Multimodal containers for intermodal well cars as I have wanted to include them in my intermodal consists for quite some time now. I have seen them time and time again in other people's screenshots of TRS2019 but I have never been able to find them myself. The images below show some examples of the containers I am talking about in TRS 2019 (These are of course not my own photos).If anyone knows where to find these intermodal containers then please be so kind to tell me or provide a link of some sort and I would be so grateful! :)
Happy Rails,
Alex
P.S. This is my first post on here so please don't be too critical of me if I am doing something wrong

Congrats on your first Post, and you have the proper Time Line on your History Chart. You are going to do just fine.

Questions are good to ask, and being respectful to other Members goes a long way here.

I have maintained that this Forum is plethora of Help and amazing members way above my Pay Scale. It has served me well over 8 yrs of membership here. :D

I bid you a good week Sir........:wave:

Congrats on your first Post, and you have the proper Time Line on your History Chart. You are going to do just fine.

Questions are good to ask, and being respectful to other Members goes a long way here.

I have maintained that this Forum is plethora of Help and amazing members way above my Pay Scale. It has served me well over 8 yrs of membership here. :D

I bid you a good week Sir........:wave:

Thank you for the kind words! I searched high and low for these containers and concluded if there was any place I could find them it was here, and looks like I concluded right as someone else has pointed me in the right direction! I am sure that this place will be good for anything I may need from the Trainz community!
Happy Rails,
Alex

You have to get the huskies first:
https://www.cloakedghost.com/c-iw_4.html
but then you can get the container add on here:
https://www.cloakedghost.com/c-iw_fdxu.html

Thank you so much! I have been looking to acquire these containers for the longest time! I am slightly worried weather I will be able to get these containers working without any missing dependencies but either way I greatly appreciate your assistance! You have saved me many hours of searching!
Happy Rails,
Alex

Back