Saxham_Market signals/script

pfx

I'm wondering if anyone knows if Saxham_Market (David Whiley) is still contactable? Email and pm has so far proved fruitless. It's in relation to using a script for one of his signals. I'm unclear if the config states a script he modified can be used or not. Another user has kindly produced a custom version of a split distant signal, a type of which Saxham_Market has already created, but the scripting is proving an issue. A copy across of same would provide a solution, however, without clarification, this cannot be done.

Alternatively, does anyone know enough about scripting upper quadrant UK signals to make the signal work as it should? For anyone that doesn't know, a split distant in this instance consists of two dolls, one with a distant arm (doll 1), one with a home and distant (doll 2). The distant arms work just as a colour light route indicator would, eg, if the route ahead is set for a left diverge the home arm would clear, and the distant arm on doll 1 would also clear. A right hand diverge and the distant on doll 2 would clear instead.

52167787669_2f85a6f0cd_w.jpg

This is what is in the config.

"license Use by Auran, N3V games and their successors is subject to the Download Station EULA.

For other parties: This asset may be used freely and included in freeware or payware routes by referencing its kuid, but the asset itself may not be included as part of any distribution.

My thanks to James Moody (Bloodnok), author of semaphore scripts built-in to TS2010, for his permission to modify them for use in this signal. I have HEAVILY modified those scripts, so any errors in representing prototypical operation are entirely mine."

Cheers,
Innis

Last edited:
It's me that made the required mesh, and would like permission to use the script.

If you still visit here saxham-market, I have sent you a private message.

Chris.

Could the ‘script-include-table’ tag be used in this instance, to effectively borrow the script from Saxham-market’s signal at runtime?

I noticed that he only has one signal with the script in it, and it is referenced from his other signals.
I would also be using a good amount of his config as a guide as well, so would really like to talk to him.

Chris.

Hasn't been to the Forum since 2018, last post 2016.

Just on the Off chance, he isn't related to Ray Whiley is he? Thinking the Dukes Denver link on his site, which doesn't work but Ray did Dukes Denver stuff.

Back