British Narrow Gauge Trainz?

hello again i am back with another please help me ;-;

I'm looking for British narrow gauge equipment (about 2ft gauge) like a 2-4-0 Bagnall, maybe a Baldwin 10-12D and some more Narrow gauge equipment like rolling stock, rails, etc.

does anyone know where i can find some?

Have a look in CM/DLS for items by clam1952

All his assets begin with CL.....

You could try these search terms too..

2ft, NG24, 24in, 600mm

There's a lot out there!

Cheers,

Graham

Me as in clam1952 a lot Ffestiniog and Welsh Highland stuff and a Baldwin 10-12-D (authorised update of kevmt's loco) some ex WD alcos some Quarry Hunslets and some freelance 2ft locos and carriages.
Ed as in edh6, more excellent Ffestiniog and Welsh Highland locos and rolling stock, Lynton and Barnstaple Locos and some rolling stock a couple of Bagnalls and a few other railways and some very good freelance ones and freelance carriages etc, L&B carriages skipper1945 L&B carriages.
Trainboi1 more Baldwin 10-12-Ds. Some colourful Quarry Hunslets.

Procedural track for UK with chairs and not spikes, see scottish, DMT Pro TRACK 2ft Narrow Gauge, spiked see trainboi1, non protrack for the UK, me as in clam1952 includes bridges embankments crossings tunnels and so on. can be used with Dan's (scottish) Protrack as he used my ballast texture to get a match.

I've probably missed someone out as been doing this from memory.

24ngtrainzers, is a dead site, I don't think the links work, it's been inactive for a very long time and the two involved moved on to other hobbies.

24ngtrainzers, is a dead site, I don't think the links work, it's been inactive for a very long time and the two involved moved on to other hobbies.

Checked out from today, the site seems abandoned and maintenance-free but it has 22 useful downloads totaling 71 kuids with assorted 2-foot material.

thanks for telling me where to look
but when I try to download it with Download cart it says "content is invalid"

Download cart is for very old versions of Trainz and is incompatible with TANE and TRS19 and never worked very well anyway, you need to use Manage Content to download.

1- Enter in the web: http://www.jatws.org/ing4trainz/index.htm
2- Select what you want to download from the available pages.
3- Click on the icon of a white arrow on a green background and you will download a compressed file in zip format.
4- Extract the contents of the zip file and you will have a cdp file that is the one that Trainz handles and understands.
5- In Trainz's content organizer window, drag the cdp and it will only be installed. You can also in the content organizer window select: File / Import content files and select where you have the cdp file.

Back