US Trainz Narrow Gauge Discussion

crispypotato429

I created this thread for further discussion and screenshot posting regarding US narrow gauge content as well as possible content. I am considering making a discord server for the same purpose as this thread as some people like to use discord more than the forums. Have fun discussing US trainz narrow gauge topics. Enjoy.
- crispypotato429

I created this thread for further discussion and screenshot posting regarding US narrow gauge content as well as possible content. I am considering making a discord server for the same purpose as this thread as some people like to use discord more than the forums. Have fun discussing US trainz narrow gauge topics. Enjoy.
- crispypotato429
You should create a thread in the Screenshots forum for your screenshots instead of placing the screenshots here in General Trainz discussions.

Looks like I don't have permissions to reply over there. Plus I'm using an older version of the game so I don't think that people would really care for what I have to post.

We could use a list of NG people to invite. I know a few, but I know there are many that aren't active forum users, that might like an invite.
If anyone knows names, add them here, so invites can be sent

Rico

I could post here about how I'm rebuilding trout creek pass all over again on the DSP&P because I got a new map that indictes the route I chose is wrong as I didn't have the available maps, but what would be the point ? , I've been posting about this route for many months in the freeware section and hardly anyone one has ever contributed anything other then a few compliments, surely if the desire to talk about NG people would have contributed.

This is largely because unless one has done the research, who knows anything about Trout creek pass ? We already have the means to have discussions about narrow gauge routes, but virtually no one has engaged in any in all the years I've been here. If you want to chat about specific routes, the best place is on FB or dedicated NG forums, because there is a ready made audience already there. You will probbly find that anyone who is really interested has already signed up there.

Last edited:
Looks like I don't have permissions to reply over there. Plus I'm using an older version of the game so I don't think that people would really care for what I have to post.
Contact the helpdesk and tell them you don't have permissions for that forum and probably others.

It doesn't matter what version of Trainz you are using. Unlike other places on the internet, we don't discriminate against people running older versions.

Found this short documentary of the little Davenport NG locos used by the U.S. army during WW1.
This one is a fully restored unit running on a private agricultural tramway in California.

Beautifully restored NG locos on the NCNGRR.

Last edited:
Back