My paywear engines would install

Sorebutt

My paywear engines will not installl

Hi guys I have about 15 payware engines that i cant get to install on this game. the content shows red and they cant be found on DLS. What do i do here Thanks

Last edited:
Hiya Sorebutt,
the title was a bit misleading
highly unlikely payware items are on the DLS (that's freeware)

A few questions:
What engines (i think locomotives) are you talking about, creator, names and kuids?
-In what Trainz version and build they don't work?
-In what Trainz version they worked last?
-Have you contacted/asked the one you bought them from and checked if there are updates?
-If you right click In Content Manager on a red (faulty loco) en select "View errors and Warnings"
what does it say?

greetings GM

Just for the record I have purchased from K&L several of their PRR Locomotives in the past 18 months. Currently only the K4's and L1's are active. The G5, M1, all the I1sa's and the OEG415 Doodlebug are showing up red in Surveyor and will not load, notwithstanding that the G5 and the Doodlebug are actually showing as "Modified" in Black in Content Manager and are supposedly useable!

Examination of errors for the I1sa (68926:4483900 and 4483903) in Content Manager is telling me that, " this asset is using an obsolete trainz build number below 3.5 which is not now supported." In the past weeks I have carried out numerous EDBR's with no evident improvement. The only change evident in this period is that the PRR L1 which was obstinately showing red in Surveyor, turned to Black sometime around March 20 and is now steaming as before.

I'm currently operating TRS19 build 110491 which appears to have no problems in running a vast array of other stock. If I didn't know any better I might think there was some incompatibility issue between the latest N3V software and stock from other sources.

Just for the record I have purchased from K&L several of their PRR Locomotives in the past 18 months. Currently only the K4's and L1's are active. The G5, M1, all the I1sa's and the OEG415 Doodlebug are showing up red in Surveyor and will not load, notwithstanding that the G5 and the Doodlebug are actually showing as "Modified" in Black in Content Manager and are supposedly useable!

Examination of errors for the I1sa (68926:4483900 and 4483903) in Content Manager is telling me that, " this asset is using an obsolete trainz build number below 3.5 which is not now supported." In the past weeks I have carried out numerous EDBR's with no evident improvement. The only change evident in this period is that the PRR L1 which was obstinately showing red in Surveyor, turned to Black sometime around March 20 and is now steaming as before.

I'm currently operating TRS19 build 110491 which appears to have no problems in running a vast array of other stock. If I didn't know any better I might think there was some incompatibility issue between the latest N3V software and stock from other sources.

Obsolete trainz build are warinings not errors. I have a large collection of K&L locomotives and havent had any problems with them. When you purchased them did you make sure to get the the post TS12 sp1, TANE etc versions? If assets are showing black then its usually a faulty dependency click on list dependencies and see if you have any faulty ones.

Back