This week's newsletter

RailPilgrim

Wannabe Driver
Was there a newsletter this weekend?

If so, I may have missed it as Google decided to close my account for some misguided reason. (I am still waiting for their response)

In the meantime I have changed my email in my profile but I would have been doing this about the time the newsletter would arrive.
I have searched for a repository of previous newsletters but can't find where they exist (if at all)

Does anybody know if a repository exists and where it is? And if there was a newsletter this weekend, how I might get hold of it?

thanks

No newsletter this week as far as I'm aware of.
I do know they went from weekly to biweekly, sometimes a monthly newsletter.

Hope you get your email account restored, I hate it when the big companies has control over your email things and can do whatever they want with it,,

Cheers

Subscribe to the newsletter here:

sub.png

Save this link and you can always see the latest and earlier news:

There was no newsletter. I use Outlook 2013 and setup rules for specific emails and no new email appeared in the folder. Tony had said sometime ago that they were going to be every two weeks or monthly. I can't remember which.

Tony had said sometime ago that they were going to be every two weeks or monthly. I can't remember which.

I think it was to be every two weeks, but this may have changed to monthly or even "irregularly" (i.e. "soon"TM). In any case I would much prefer that they spend the time and effort on getting the next releases out.

I think it was to be every two weeks, but this may have changed to monthly or even "irregularly" (i.e. "soon"TM). In any case I would much prefer that they spend the time and effort on getting the next releases out.

Yup. I prefer the same!

OK. Thanks everyone. I changed my email account back to one of my regular stable ones. I was trying to keep some thing separated from my mainstream mail by using a different account.
I'll do the same as John and set some rules. Google can take a running jump.

Hi All
We aim for every 2 weeks, however this may change a little depending on if we have any news that week :) If we don't have any particular announcements then we may hold it a week.

Regards

Back