DLC Question (Trainz Plus Gold Member)

Prince271088

As a gold member it was my understanding that we got all DLC included within our subscription?

If that's the case is there a period between new DLC being released and it being added to the vault or is it instant?

Reason I ask is that the DLC items announced in the newsletter this morning don't seem to be available anywhere so I am wondering if I've misunderstood something?

I have Gold Plus (with Content Store) and I see them in the store but they are not showing in my "purchased" section as they should.

I am waiting for the new DLC too. :)

Regards
Swordfish

Glad it's not just me

Is there not a delay between going on the shop and being available for plus?

I thought it was immediate but you could be right of course.

I have Gold Plus (with Content Store) and I see them in the store but they are not showing in my "purchased" section as they should.

This is the same thing I've got.

That was the first place I checked. They are not there. Everything in my vault is marked "access granted" - Gold Plus members usually see the items in their "purchased content."

edit: Added "usually" to above sentence.

Still nothing in my membership content vault or the game Content Store. A minor thing that I'll just wait it out.

Last edited:
You need to go to the content vault. My trainz, Membership, Manage content vault. They are listed in there.

They weren't in there at the time of posting. It's the first place I looked.

In my content vault they are not listed until now.

Regards
Swordfish

Same as me as of 21:54 GMT (04/09/20)

I sent a ticket to Support. Will report the answer when it arrives.

Yeah will be interested to know what's said if anything

Last edited:
Sorry, there was a configuration error. Please retry now - select in Content Vault (and download in Content Store > Purchased if no already installed).

Right I'm still having issues. They showed up in my vault which is great. I've selected them in the vault but they are not appearing in game to download. I have so far tried a DBR, to manually download the items using the 'Download purchased items' tab in my collections, I've also logged out of the game repeatedly removing my account details completely and still nothing. Not quite sure what's going on with it.

Right I'm still having issues. They showed up in my vault which is great. I've selected them in the vault but they are not appearing in game to download. I have so far tried a DBR, to manually download the items using the 'Download purchased items' tab in my collections, I've also logged out of the game repeatedly removing my account details completely and still nothing. Not quite sure what's going on with it.

After you select them in the Vault, you go back to the launcher and use the Content Store to download the assets. This double-step process is supposed to go away at some point according to Tony.

After you select them in the Vault, you go back to the launcher and use the Content Store to download the assets. This double-step process is supposed to go away at some point according to Tony.

Hmm fascinating. Had a few items apparently not installed on there but that has resolved the original issue. Now though there is a bunch of content that is installed that needs an update but when I download the update, it errors every time?

It would help a lot to know if you have SP1 or Platinum or if you are on Plus/Gold (which I suspect you do as you are trying to download new content.) On those items needing an update I usually delete the item first (click "Purchased" icon and delete) and then Install again. With "Preview" items being there for 2 weeks and then expiring and then the release version appears I make sure the old is deleted before the new is installed.

Did you get the 3 new items OK?

Hmm fascinating. Had a few items apparently not installed on there but that has resolved the original issue. Now though there is a bunch of content that is installed that needs an update but when I download the update, it errors every time?

That error, from what I understand is related to a server-side error and not the error on our end. If we update, we get a view error message again. This is something that N3V is working on to ensure that the error message is in fact a true error and not like it is now. It would help if the messaging was clearer so we know exactly what is going on.

Back