question on interactive industries

fourteen

I have noticed quite a few interactive industries don't work right after i have modified them from one industry to another. The train will not pick up or deliver to them also some will not even go to them. I would think just changing the product would not mess then up, or am i wroung. any ides what might be causing this? Thanks.

Same issue

I, also can't get the multiple industries to work correctly, There is a video tutorial on the LARS system , how it works.

I down loaded a copy to watch, it will take some:) time to figure it out

I have noticed quite a few interactive industries don't work right after i have modified them from one industry to another. The train will not pick up or deliver to them also some will not even go to them. I would think just changing the product would not mess then up, or am i wroung. any ides what might be causing this? Thanks.

What industry asset are you modifying? Are you editing the asset or using the Surveyor interface?

imeediting the assest from one thing usally to general freight sometimes it works other times it does not soemtimes the locomotive will not even go to it. as for which one, well a lot of them will post some that i have changed later tonight.

Back