Traffic Off/on

ying Having just bought the UK version of TS2019 I have become irritated by traffic horns even using Surveyor & have been searching for the control location to turn the traffic off as I just hear car horns even in Surveyor. Does not seem to be in edit spline locastio now.
Been very pleased at how well my routes created in TS2010 & TC3 have moved over with just a handful of obsolete assets one being a bicycle which is odd to me. I am shocked by all the downloading to do for the built in routes in fact more like a large jig saw than run out of the box. Not easy for newbie to follow in my . opinion. Any help on traffic control appreciated.

Traffic is controlled in Edit Environment, and has been from at least Tane, onwards. I think third selection brings it up to disable. I don't have honking cars in my route, they are more polite :hehe:

Correction, second section 'Location" has the feature to turn it off.

I don't have honking cars in my route, they are more polite :hehe:

This is because the horn and engine sounds are defined in the config file of the specific road vehicle for that specific region. The OP could still have road vehicles and traffic without horns by either: (1) Creating a custom region with "hornsound less" vehicles only. or (2) Modifying the config files of the offending vehicles to delete the horn sound. I have not done either since the horn sound doesn't bother me.

l Many thanks for the help & it is certainly much better using Surveyorwith no horns in the background. Would have taken me a long while to find that control button for the traffic.

Back