Hump yard kit?

WileeCoyote

Eatibus Almost Anythingus
Hi all

I'm looking for a good humpyard kit that I can use without too much difficulty in TRS2006, any suggestions?

WileeCoyote:D

Go to the TPR forum and you can find it there.
It's Lars creation and works great. I use it in 2006.
I'll look for the kuid number and get back on here to give it to you.
type "Humpyard"
kuid <kuid2:30671:23302:1>
Bob
Edit
Lars has a small route set up with his humpyard to show how to set it up and a great tutorial you can print up for your own use.

Last edited:
Hi John

I have the hump tower running but I must say that I don't use the car forwarding features so I don't know if that part works.
I've been using the humptower ever since it was available I have it on four of my own routes.
What problems are you finding in 2006 that you can't make it work?

Bob

The hump tower feature is blank when you try to access the data part. In other words, you can't get the switch matrix to work. I've heard people have got the early version of the retarder's to work, but not the hump tower that operates the switches which is the key to the whole hump yard. Lars seems pretty adamant that's probably not going to happen for 2006.

John

John

I have this humpyard running the way it always worked the retarders operate fine and the switches keep alternating to put the rolling stock on all the tracks. I've had the humpyard files since Lars first had it on TPR.
My humpyard works just fine.
I had no idea anyone was having a problem with 2006.

Bob

Back