Sometimes you have to use the ACME catalog ........ :cool::hehe:

SRC0003_20edited_7eccebc2-55e2-4753-a65e-842cefbf5034_compact_2x.jpeg

cremallera.jpg

username "Zubackovy hreben 3"
author "JaBr"
organisation "JB Software Team Bratislava Slovakia EU"
contact-website "http:\\trainz.dino.sk"

The website is operational .......

That is exactly what I was looking for. Did not know about that website. They have some interactive industries quite interesting. Thank you very much for it! Gracias...

Thanks again Javier. Yes very interesting site for "older content". Like so much of the stuff I still use. Another site I never chanced across before.
The rack looks good at 4+ meters mesh length. [EDIT] I forgot to add it is a single tooth pattern not the side by side double tooth one that the Abt loco I mentioned above used. I can add it as an attached spline but the 0 ref point is below the cross ties instead on them. Maybe splines can be positioned by config entry like other scenery - I'm not hopeful. Only latteral offset is indicated in the attached-track container.

It's set up as a scenery spline so I think the original plan was you had to manually position it both laterally and vertically.

Bob Pearson

Last edited:
I have it installed already on one of the steep gradients of my route. Because it is a scenery spline, it installs easily over your track with no interference. As I have experience with catenary splines, this rack can be installed following pretty much with the same hassle. Only consideration is aesthetics, The rack should be exactly at the center of track, and on curves it can be tricky. I would not mess with config file.

Back