Amtrak stations

rwk

I’m looking for Amtrak stations that can be used to represent stations on CSX between Alexandria, VA and Orlando, FL and maybe Tampa. I know there’s davesnow’s Amtrak stations and there’s Selma, NC and Jacksonville, FL stations by the late Ben Dorsey, but I’m wondering if there is anything out there that could be used for Richmond Staples Mill, Rocky Mount, NC for example.

One of Dave snow’s stations I could use for the Rocky Mount Station, but it has a platform shelter with a flat roof, Rocky Mount’s used to be that but now it’s a tapered roof. I could overlay a canopy like that, or just leave it as it is, or use a different building without a canopy. Other stations like Richmond Staples Mill Rd. Station one of Dave’s might work, or maybe the 50C station. PerRock, something happened to the Amfleets, I got most of them through wayback archive but the link to the phase III regular coach is broken. On the current site only the Superliners are available. And the jefff ones are off the site, but another site you have to register has Amfleet phase 1, and baggage and dining car. I have the jefff dining and baggage though. They can still be downloaded through a cached version of the site on wayback.

I no longer have distribution rights to Jefff944's content, and the new rights holder revoked my reskin release permission.

peter

Are the Amfleets Jefff944’s, too? Is there no way I can get the phase III Amfleet now since the link even on the wayback links are broken? The links must have been broken on the date when wayback captured the site. I have the phase IV and IVb, and phase 1 is on this other site. I don’t care for magicland’s ones with no interior, and the ones that were on your site were a little better than connyx’s I think. But I have all of them except the phase III regular.

Back