Eldavo class 92

seolboy

Learning Like a Boss
I have recently brought the excellent class 92 however I have not got the activation key for them how would I go about contacting him?

Hi

Eldavos website closed more than 5 years ago and as far as I know he no longer has any interest in trainz. I've no idea how you would contact him now but it would be interesting to hear where you recently bought them from. Is someone else selling them now? They require a bit of work to get them running in Tane and TRS19.

Regards

Brian

Hi

Eldavos website closed more than 5 years ago and as far as I know he no longer has any interest in trainz. I've no idea how you would contact him now but it would be interesting to hear where you recently bought them from. Is someone else selling them now? They require a bit of work to get them running in Tane and TRS19.

Regards

Brian

Brought it off http://www.eldavos.co.uk

Hi

Good to know that these are available again. Have they been updated to work correctly in Tane? I bought them about 10 years ago and moved them into TS12, Tane and TRS19 but there were issues with the cabs I believe. It's that long since I repaired them that I can't remember exactly what was wrong.

Regards

Brian

Hi

Good to know that these are available again. Have they been updated to work correctly in Tane? I bought them about 10 years ago and moved them into TS12, Tane and TRS19 but there were issues with the cabs I believe. It's that long since I repaired them that I can't remember exactly what was wrong.

Regards

Brian

He made them £5 as they don't work on T:ANE I think they work on 12

I recently bought the class 92 yesterday. I am still awaiting my activation key. How long does it normally take to arrive and I am assuming it comes by email on the email address I used when paying?

I recently bought the class 92 yesterday. I am still awaiting my activation key. How long does it normally take to arrive and I am assuming it comes by email on the email address I used when paying?
very late but email him.
tested his 58 and 92 on T:ANE and works fine

Back