Warnings

JackDownUnder

I have noticed that there are a great number of error messages relating to signals, here is the message

"Passed signal Signal XXXXXX at danger"

Is this being dealt with.

It means your AI passed a red signal SPAD or Signal Passed At Danger.

If you see a lot of these after "some time", check that the session hasn't stalled. Press Pause and wait a minute and then unpause. If your signals turn green and everyone is happy, then it's the session getting bogged down. This is a known bug that N3V is aware of. I know because I reported it and worked with the QA Team on it. There are other symptoms such as AI sitting at green signals as if the driver has gone on a lunch break. This is also solved temporarily by pressing pause and then unpausing.

Then there's also a much more mundane cause or causes. It happens due to the AI driving too fast for the conditions, and you need to adjust signal spacing or track speed to ensure the AI have enough time to stop without sliding through a signal.

That means that consists have gone through red lights - it applies to both AI and manually controlled consists. Your very brief description does not reveal whether or not these warnings are real (i.e. they are actually caused by consists passing signals at danger - in which case there is nothing for N3V to "deal with").

Back