TRS 2019 Platinum Edition

blue2112

Just a BIG thank you to the Trainz team for putting together this package/deal for these Christmas Holidays. Like a kid with a new train set for Christmas, so many new trains to play with, just don´t know where to start! :)

Again thank you, and may you enjoy this holidays season as much as I will...

Mike V.

Great to hear. I'll be enjoying my holidays as soon as we make everyone as happy as you :D

Enjoy the Platinum Edition ride - there's lots to see that's for sure.

I always love more choices and options, but nowadays I am pretty confused about what 2019 choices I want. T:ANE was easy. I will have to look at the store and hopefully there is some sort of comparison chart. But this is making me lean pretty hard toward just wanting the DVD, although I want the full version, not regional. And before anyone else says it, yes, I know I have been talking about making the leap for a long time. First it was the graphics, and now it is the versions. I do need to make up my mind and jump....:eek:

My question is is this version an addon for existing trs19 users or is this a separate install for existing 19 users

My question is is this version an addon for existing trs19 users or is this a separate install for existing 19 users

This is a standalone version of TRS19 with more options like T:ANE Deluxe versus T:ANE Collector's edition.

Is there going to be a platnuim version of trainz 19 for existing trainz 19 owners. like hoe existing owners for tane could get the tane collectors version as an addon?

I am very impressed with the latest news, Trainz really got better ever! Everything works perfectly! I also want to thank you for the enormous work done (day and night). Thank you for your work!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May luck always accompanying you and all the best!

Back