Trainz, Youtube and COPPA

I don't think it has been derailed i just think the real reason for all of this is money after all didn't they pay the fine and now they want more money from you and me if we stuff up in there own eyes and understanding,,,
Don't get me wrong it is good to have some laws on things but, it does stop freedom of speech and information to a great extent,,,
If i put a video on YouTube that is full of nothing but truth and no matter which box it tick,, for children not for children for over 18 years old only,, if they don't like my tone or the truth thats being said they can say you ticked the wrong box now here is a $42,000 fine,, suck it up princess,,
So it boils down to do as i say not as i do,,, there is the truth ,, shut up mind you own business and do as you are told,, like lambs to the slaughter,,, and everthing that is happening now has been forseen,,,
If it's not about the money then state the correct setting for people to follow,, if they themselves could be sued on a personal level over faulsly stating you made a mistake they would soon post guildlines for the general public to follow,,,

Last edited:
Back