Navigation Points - What are these?

boleyd

One day, awhile ago, I saw something about Navigation points. It seemed to have no reason for using whatever they were. So I have ignored whatever they are. Yesterday I took a look at the Wiki, thinking I may be really missing something. I could not understand the jargon laden info. I was hoping to see some overview and purpose explained but it just looked like a programming language of some sort.

Is there an explanation as to what Navigation Points are and what purposes, or problems, they may address?

One day, awhile ago, I saw something about Navigation points. It seemed to have no reason for using whatever they were. So I have ignored whatever they are. Yesterday I took a look at the Wiki, thinking I may be really missing something. I could not understand the jargon laden info. I was hoping to see some overview and purpose explained but it just looked like a programming language of some sort.

Is there an explanation as to what Navigation Points are and what purposes, or problems, they may address?

My comment is no longer relevant.

Take care,

Last edited:
Download the NavPoints Demo route and its two sessions by Rob from the DLS. It does a very good job of showing you how they work and how to use them. Search for Navpoints to find all 3 items.

William

Back