Thread: adding passengers

Default adding passengers

Is it possible to add passengers to a traincar that dosnt have it??

Blog Entries

You will need to edit the traincar's config.txt file to add a passenger queue. This will not cause passengers to appear seated inside the traincar as that will require attachments points to be added to its mesh.

The procedure for editing the config.txt file has been explained in these forums several times before so a search for adding passengers might reveal the info you want.
    A member of the "Party Machine". Now if only I could remember where they are holding the party!

Aaaah I tried to search that, came up with a lot of results that weren't what i was looking for but ill give it a try again

Blog Entries

I just searched using Google "Trainz:Adding passengers to config.txt" and found this thread

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?107423
    A member of the "Party Machine". Now if only I could remember where they are holding the party!

Blog Entries

To add visible passengers you can use PEV's Attachment Maker. For a large number of passengers it can be a long-winded and tedious process but it can be done. If you know how to use a program such as GMax or Blender then the job is much easier as you can make your own mesh to attach to the original.
    John,
    (A bear of little brain)

Blog Entries

All of which is with the condition that the new version of the train car that you have just made cannot be distributed without the permission of the original creator.