Europe before 1970

Some images from 'Dearnbyshire', UK:

xPIawBI.jpg

b7V8N2n.jpg

qudCrF6.jpg

x0jiCUC.jpg

pMePB2w.jpg

mC2JFse.jpg

A new visitor possible resident for my version of Sulitjema .... BJ Y3 #74 later SJ S7 1874

At Rupsi This little halt was built to serve the art school a double story building at top of hill out of shot
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
Passing Tuerano a closed halt built to serve the family that lived at this location

Last edited:
4-axle Prussians & Saxons would be worth too...

Oh yeah, as part of the ambitious assumptions from... 16 years ago, they were also on the list of subjects "to be transferred to virtual reality", which, as you can see, did not quite work out. Mainly because they are a difficult subject, requireing authentic materials, and just few of the originals have survived to this day. In Poland, for example, there are only two, and both of them are hidden inside the roundhouses at historic depots - fortunately - without it, they would have been gone a long time ago, but at the same time they're rather annoying to make any reasonable photographs useful for Trainz cause. I even have one of them, but this material requires a lot of work, maybe one day I will get to it.

In the meantime, I discovered serious mistakes regarding the recently presented models of two- and three-axle cars of Cd-21, C4i Pr04, C4i Pr07 and C4i Pr11 types, which required serious corrections (mainly regarding their height) to avoid further corrections in the future, when they would be multiplied into more variants. The corrected version will probably arrive at the DLS tomorrow evening. Finally, they reached a look close to the original thing...

Oh yeah, as part of the ambitious assumptions from... 16 years ago, they were also on the list of subjects "to be transferred to virtual reality", which, as you can see, did not quite work out. Mainly because they are a difficult subject, requireing authentic materials, and just few of the originals have survived to this day. In Poland, for example, there are only two, and both of them are hidden inside the roundhouses at historic depots - fortunately - without it, they would have been gone a long time ago, but at the same time they're rather annoying to make any reasonable photographs useful for Trainz cause. I even have one of them, but this material requires a lot of work, maybe one day I will get to it.

In the meantime, I discovered serious mistakes regarding the recently presented models of two- and three-axle cars of Cd-21, C4i Pr04, C4i Pr07 and C4i Pr11 types, which required serious corrections (mainly regarding their height) to avoid further corrections in the future, when they would be multiplied into more variants. The corrected version will probably arrive at the DLS tomorrow evening. Finally, they reached a look close to the original thing...
Many years ago I started to build Prussian 4 axle compartment coaches. But since 5/6 years the project sleeps. I have many drawings, but I have only one coach started. You can see the "progress" still in the Trainz.de Forum (>>>link to picture<<<) at my profile. Currently I have to less time to work with CAD to finish a single project.

Back